Bojan Krkic

the-don

Bojan is 20 many dont get that. At 22 he will be a superb striker i just know that. Why are we always so desperate in making transfers happen. We make the shittiest transfers always.

Last edited:

snasa

I dont even understand this striker shit! He is 20 years old, he still has 2-3years to shine.
Not everybody can be a Messi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The golden boy has had his chances, let's be fair...He's simply not ready yet, what's the point of a token gesture for a player apparently on his way out on loan/sale when players like Afellay are making the most of their opportunities atm

Give him some regular time without the pressure to be a Messi somewhere else and then come home

xsever

The golden boy has had his chances, let's be fair...He's simply not ready yet, what's the point of a token gesture for a player apparently on his way out on loan/sale when players like Afellay are making the most of their opportunities atm

Give him some regular time without the pressure to be a Messi somewhere else and then come home

That does not make make Afellay more worthy of a chance to play a CL Final. Bojan has been more with the club, and has was a big boost last season.

Afellay comes in half-way in the season and then Pep picks him instead of Bojan.

I just don't see the logic here. Bojan deserved to be there. His latest performances were good.

Der Kaiser

That does not make make Afellay more worthy of a chance to play a CL Final. Bojan has been more with the club, and has was a big boost last season.

Afellay comes in half-way in the season and then Pep picks him instead of Bojan.

I just don't see the logic here. Bojan deserved to be there. His latest performances were good.

maybe if you look at it this way:

Pep wants Afellay to stay at Barca, playing a supporting role. By sending him out in the final he sends him he message that if he stays at Barca and accepts his role, like Keita, he´ll win titles. He could easily be a starter at many other top clubs but simply wouldn´t be as successfull.

Bojan is 20, he´ll be in another CL final for sure.

browser

It's time for him to move on. He's had lots of chances but he's not progressing as a player. It wasn't that long ago that most people didn't even know who Pedro was yet look at how he's grabbed his chance and is now a first team regular. I like him but he needs to move to a club where he's a more important player.

Home of Barca Fans