Borussia Dortmund

Gilberto

don't know about the accuracy of these numbers, but did dortmund just form a CL finalist team for less then we bought andy carroll?
485515_194089040747468_1712472344_n.jpg

:lol:
I think those numbers are accurate

rafals

Yup. The amounts are right.
Reus costs nearly half much as the 10 others together.

And still that was a great deal, seeing his brilliant performances during the whole season. At the beginning he might have been a little selfish and egoistic, but in time he has learnt to be more of a team player and well... :worthy:

ccesc

@BVB: Borussia Dortmund has extended its contract with offensive midfielder Jakub Blaszczykowski early until June 30th 2018

nice

Emma

lalala......lala :rofl1:today the decision was made: Lewy has to stay in Dortmund - till 2014.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
On one hand, it shows Dortmund are not willing to be pushed around like Arsenal. They have ambition and don't want to lose two key players to their biggest competitors in a single season.

Although as admirable as that is, they'll likely lose Lewa for free next year. He won't be happy being forced to stay, and that's not going to give him any more reason to sign a new contract. He'll just end up going to Bayern a year later for no cost.

DennyCrane

lalala......lala :rofl1:today the decision was made: Lewy has to stay in Dortmund - till 2014.

An outstanding screenplay we have here:

Starring:

- Robert Lewandowski as the lustful lover who wants to but isn't allowed to.

- Bayern München as the virgin who's being coy and acts with distinguished reservation but who wants it nevertheless

- Borussia Dortmund as the chaperon who knows exactly that it will happen but still denies it in order to keep a sense of decency

Supporting actors:

- Consultants as scum who randomly pop out of nowhere and annoy the living hell out of everyone in stentorian fashion and volume levels

- Newspapers as slaphappy heralds who proclaim the impending wedding for over a year now

- Fans as the disillusioned market-crowd who tend to reverse the roles and depict Robert as an ungrateful slut and Bayern as the ugly pimp who has to pay for some love

kollegah

why are you so happy? lewa wont help you that much, in the bundesliga you wont stand any chance against bayern, very unlikely youll reach the cl final again.
so you wont get money for him next year and you apaarently pay him more salary these days. the only good thing about this, you can cuddle your ego.

Meitux

Did he sign for Borussia?,I saw rumours that he wants to go there but Sent Etienne wants to sell him to Anzhi

footyfan

Calma, calma
I will cry tears of joy for atleast 5 minutes if Lewandowski joins Barcelona. I don't care about arguments like he doesn't fit etc.

Home of Barca Fans