Boxing

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Getting outclassed and then knocked out like that only for them to play daddy cool in front of 100k people while you are regaining consciousness.

I am rethinking all my life choices at that point. :lol:

Total-Football

Dubois is like messi .. his face and when he talks he looks and sounds autistic, but boy he works in that ring . I wish usyk gives him the rematch.

Windhook

There are some moments that remind me of the iconic Frazier - Foreman fight. DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Commentator: What a comeback!

and one second later Joshua is x.x :lol:

Total-Football

Epic boxing .. very drawish. betetbiev threw more shots but the landed ones were equal at least. Judges missed this epic draw that woulda kept both deservedly undefeated.

fergus90

I thought Bivol did enough to win 115-113 to be honest. Beterbiev did obviously finish strong but felt like Bivol landed the more cleaner punches during the fight. Some times judges just award pressure and a fighter throwing shots whether they land or not.

Both elite fighters though so hopefully we get to see it again.

Porque

Didn't score it but felt Bivol won. Maybe if I went back at watched fresher would think different though.

Bivols footwork and movement and shot selection was immense in the first half of the fight.

Naturally when he slowest down Beter had more success and his pressure was suffocating. Great fight.

One thing I will say is that the way Beterbiev shrugs off the shots gives the judges the appearance of no damaging offense from Bivol. That with the constant pressure (mostly ineffective until 11/12 imo) my have been why the judges swung towards the beard.

Home of Barca Fans