Brazil

Impressive how fast computer translations improve. From what I've seen the quality varies a lot between languages (even major ones).

Could the "no loss in marketing value" be blamed for some of Dunga's unexpected changes ? his list raised a few eyebrows.

F

Flavia

This is nothing new. CBF has been doing this for years. I don't think they have much a say in player call ups though.

I think they do. That's why some odd call ups happens sometimes. To please agents, and increase their players fee.

BrazilFan

What would Tardelli bring though? And Robinho?

They could aim higher.

Tardelli isn't an undeserved call up. He actually played well so far and he fits the false 9 role well. He most likely a backup for Firmino.

Robinho I have no answer for this. Him, Everton Riberio and Douglas Costa are my 3 question marks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tardelli isn't an undeserved call up. He actually played well so far and he fits the false 9 role well. He most likely a backup for Firmino.

Robinho I have no answer for this. Him, Everton Riberio and Douglas Costa are my 3 question marks.

Talking from a marketing point of view.

It was only a year ago Everton Riberio was supposed to be a great talent and was linked to Man Utd. I wonder if it was all made up by his agent.

BrazilFan

Talking from a marketing point of view.

It was only a year ago Everton Riberio was supposed to be a great talent and was linked to Man Utd. I wonder if it was all made up by his agent.

From a marketing point the only thing I can think of is that Tardelli plays in Asia.

Everton is talented and probably could of played in club like Sevilla but decide to be money hungry and play in the middle east which effectively kills your chances.

Home of Barca Fans