Brazil

BrazilFan

No Lucas but Tardelli or Robinho ? :eek:

He said he was only bringing players he tested. Every time he called Lucas he was injured.

I have a problem with 3 names on the list Everton Riberio, Douglas Costa and Robinho (at least he isn't doing to bad in Brazil) Everyone else I'm fine with.

BrazilFan

Weird decision then. Why treat the copa like an afterthought ?

Not really, Lucas hasn't been fit for most of the second half. I see him and Felipe Anderson getting calls post copa America which I don't have an issue with. I would of called both and Lucas Lima though.

I would call both over the 3 names above. Robinho is finished IMO at least on international level. Everton plays in the Middle East which isn't good enough for me and Douglas Costa so far hasn't impressed. Everyone else should be there even Tardelli.

Leo_Messi

The circus clown Robinho? What is Dunga thinking? He still thinks that it's the year 2010. I am surprised that Fabiano and Elano have not been selected.:lol:

F

Flavia

Just read something pretty sad, but not surprising at all, about cbf and the nt. Teireixa basically sold the nt for profit.
The article is from a very respected brazilian newspaper, o estado de sao paulo.

Original article

Google translated

It's really sad. Makes the 7-1 even more deserved. Although the crooks didn't lose any money over it.

Home of Barca Fans