Brazil

C

cbfpaulinho4

This shouldn't surprise anybody :lol::lol:

He is right, the 94 world cup team that won it all that he was apart of played a more conservative style than 2002 n on and it got the job done. Only difference is that team had much better players and talent.

CuleLife4Life

Marcelo was ok but maybe on the below average side. Definitely didn't go forward at all. I do think he isn't the LB for Dunga's system. Maybe he should be used as a midfielder like Dani Alves was during Dunga's first tenure for a creative outlet. Filipe Luis is just not the answer for the team mainly because he doesn't play at Chelsea and is on the wrong side of 30. Hopefully Alex Sandro or Wendell pan through.

BrazilFan

Marcelo played a restricted role unlike how he plays at Madrid which I don't blame Dunga for. He has a good possession based midfield with Madrid that can control the game which he can bomb forward at will. Brazil can't afford to have a FB like that when the midfield can't control the game.

Morten

Marcelo played a restricted role unlike how he plays at Madrid which I don't blame Dunga for. He has a good possession based midfield with Madrid that can control the game which he can bomb forward at will. Brazil can't afford to have a FB like that when the midfield can't control the game.

Yeah, well, a midfield consisting of Ramires, Fernandinho and the likes wont be controlling many matches.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
At one point he smashed the ball straight out for a corner from about 40 yards up the pitch.

Haha, I'm guessing everyone had the same "what the fuck?" reaction to that.. it made no sense whatsoever.

F

Flavia

CBcFVECUcAAybmq.jpg

Dunga visiting the training session :p

F

Flavia

Brazil's squad for Copa America:

Gks: Jefferson (Botafogo), Diego Alves (Valencia) e Marcelo Grohe (Grêmio);

CBs: David Luiz, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain) e Miranda (Atlético de Madrid);

FBs: Marcelo (Real Madrid), Filipe Luís (Chelsea), Danilo (Porto) e Fabinho (Monaco);

CM/DMs: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Elias (Corinthians) e Casemiro (Porto);

AMs: Everton Ribeiro (Al Ahli-EMI), Douglas Costa (Shakhtar Donetsk), Willian (Chelsea) e Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool);

Forwards: Neymar (Barcelona), Diego Tardelli (Shandong Luneng), Robinho (Santos) e Roberto Firmino (Hoffenheim).

Oscar is out with an injury.

Home of Barca Fans