Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Gallivanter

Um what?

We had 70% of posession during the first half and over 60% for the whole game and could've scored even more against them.
This was a clear cut win for us against an opponent that's trying to qualify for europe and has a payroll just like ours.

He was talking about Bayern, not Gladbach.

L

linetty

Fantastic piece of football from Lewa for the only goal. I'm glad he's doing well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Both teams were underwhelming, hardly as exciting as before. BVB is continuing their predictable, lackluster tactics and performance. Klopp needs to go.

DrPepper

But they couldn't do anything with their possession, total lack of ideas. Something familiar. :lol:

Same as always. But it was unusual for Pep to willingly concede possession like that. Wish they'd do the same against Madrid or similar counter attacking teams.

NeyMesSis

BVB is utter shit.

That was pathetic.

whats wrong with you all??? they lost with 1 goal to the leader and one of the best teams in europe.... a drwa would have been deserved

they are in a very bad form.. i really dont know what you guys are expecting

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
whats wrong with you all??? they lost with 1 goal to the leader and one of the best teams in europe.... a drwa would have been deserved

they are in a very bad form.. i really dont know what you guys are expecting

But still, just two chances (both from Reus, the first was his shot that went slightly wayward, the second was his FK that was saved by Neuer) out of the whole game is unacceptable, even against Bayern. BVB is a lot better than this, or should be.

zanela

Winning the BL as Buyern manager must be the most satisfying job on the planet. That brutal title race, 'em tough games every week. :weakbench::weakbench: No wonder Pep looked immensely thrilled.

Home of Barca Fans