Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Devils

whats wrong with you all??? they lost with 1 goal to the leader and one of the best teams in europe.... a drwa would have been deserved

they are in a very bad form.. i really dont know what you guys are expecting

Being catastrophic the entire season doesn't mean you are in bad form, it means you are utter shit.

nnao

whats wrong with you all??? they lost with 1 goal to the leader and one of the best teams in europe.... a drwa would have been deserved

they are in a very bad form.. i really dont know what you guys are expecting

BVB aren't in bad form. They have gotten 1 point less than Bayern this half of the season.

FC B

I liked the way Pep dropped ( more or less willingly ) the principles of his philosophy and defended like crazy that small 1-0 against a very good and quick BVB.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Pep outsmarted Klopp yet again. Klopp really failed to ever implement a successful plan b. Really glad to see Thiago and Lahm back and instantly doing well btw.:)

Morten

Pep outsmarted Klopp yet again. Klopp really failed to ever implement a successful plan b. Really glad to see Thiago and Lahm back and instantly doing well btw.:)

The difference in qualities between the teams is quite evident, so one would expect Bayern to win. But yeah, well played.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Treble winners for the next 5 years. Congrats!

I like what you said there, zanela!:hooray: ;)

Seriously, I think Bayern will easily win the domestic double in the next 3 years. After that, provided they find good replacements for Robbery, their domination will continue. Anybody coaching Bayern will find the only challenge is to win the CL.

zanela

Seriously, I think Bayern will easily win the domestic double in the next 3 years. After that, provided they find good replacements for Robbery, their domination will continue. Anybody coaching Bayern will find the only challenge is to win the CL.

Blasphemy. Buyern gonna conquer Europe for 5 consecutive seasons starting with this one. All their supposed rivals have zero chance/hope, might as well the likes of Messi and cristina retire already.

Alik

Blasphemy. Buyern gonna conquer Europe for 5 consecutive seasons starting with this one. All their supposed rivals have zero chance/hope, might as well the likes of Messi and cristina retire already.

I don't think Messi and Ronaldo should retire. They should push for a move to Bayern to share in the glory! They might not get into the starting 11 but that's alright.

I've not seen many trolling attempts worse than that.

I think I've just done worse. I'll show myself out...

Home of Barca Fans