Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Mighty 3rd league team Bielefeld just went on to the German Cup semis with a victory over Gladbach.

And if that call by the ref against allowing Bayern's goal just now would have been made in England, they would have laughed their arses off before eventually stringing the guy up after the match was finished.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mighty 3rd league team Bielefeld just went on to the German Cup semis with a victory over Gladbach.

And if that call by the ref against allowing Bayern's goal just now would have been made in England, they would have laughed their arses off before eventually stringing the guy up after the match was finished.

Both Neuer and Leno have been GREAT this game so far. Please Leno don't go to Real Madrid.

Now with Neuer's nemesis Gladbach out of the picture, Bayern will easily win the Pokal.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, last time I checked, this match against Leverkusen was still completely open and undecided (thanks to that joke of a referee). :p

zanela

I hadn't seen, until today, a lower div. side take a shoot-out with as much finesse as A.Bielefeld. Thoroughly enjoyed that. Barca should buy all 'em peno takers, just in case... :coffee:

Roger Schmidt should 've just forfeited this game, he has no chance against Pep's invincibles.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Third time withing only a couple of minutes... wow. Apparently, Bayern players are not even allowed to look funny at a Bayer defender or goalkeeper once they have entered Bayer's box or the ref will blow his whistle.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Third time withing only a couple of minutes... wow. Apparently, Bayern players are not even allowed to look funny at a Bayer defender or goalkeeper once they have entered Bayer's box or the ref will blow his whistle.

I agree, the ref this game is unfairly harsh toward Bayern. That Lewandowski goal should have counted. And on many duels Leverkusen was ruled in favor of Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans