Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Sterlingfan2000

Good, he is a vile player.

I think our league needs to go with time and open to Investor. I was strictly against it in 2009 but now its not right anymore. When I see Towns like Hamburg and Berlin, they should be top of the league. DFL needs to react we are falling behind Italy now and im not sure if we are even better than france. Also our league is boring. Hamburg and Berlin should get very rich owners, which they will get if they sell the club

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think our league needs to go with time and open to Investor. I was strictly against it in 2009 but now its not right anymore. When I see Towns like Hamburg and Berlin, they should be top of the league. DFL needs to react we are falling behind Italy now and im not sure if we are even better than france. Also our league is boring. Hamburg and Berlin should get very rich owners, which they will get if they sell the club

Towns? :D
By what indicator are we falling behind Italy now?? And how are we not better than France? Both leagues are miles away according to the UEFA 5 year ranking.

Even Bill Gates as owner couldn't help Hamburg. That club is just a monumentous pile of horseshit.

Sterlingfan2000

Towns? :D
By what indicator are we falling behind Italy now?? And how are we not better than France? Both leagues are miles away according to the UEFA 5 year ranking.

Even Bill Gates as owner couldn't help Hamburg. That club is just a monumentous pile of horseshit.

What rubbish any Owner would improve Hamburg, but its forbidden in Germany. U cant tell me if a sheikh would buy hamburg, hamburg wouldnt improve. A Sheikh would take them to 2nd Place with the Potential they got + the money from the sheikh

Home of Barca Fans