Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

nnao

I think Dortmund will beat bayern tommorow

Could very well happen. I don't think Robben and Benatia will start. Bayern players get injured way too often after playing Dortmund, lengthy ones even like Thiago, Javi and Badstuber. I don't think they'll want to risk that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Could very well happen. I don't think Robben and Benatia will start. Bayern players get injured way too often after playing Dortmund, lengthy ones even like Thiago, Javi and Badstuber. I don't think they'll want to risk that.

It really depends about how bad they want this game, but I believe for the club it's as important as the champions league no ?

I mean, if they go through, then they are almost garanteed the double (who do they play in the final?), the champions on the other hand, i'd say they have at best 50% of going through to the final as things stand..

nnao

It really depends about how bad they want this game, but I believe for the club it's as important as the champions league no ?

I mean, if they go through, then they are almost garanteed the double (who do they play in the final?), the champions on the other hand, i'd say they have at best 50% of going through to the final as things stand..

It's definitely very important. But Benatia and Robben just started team training, I don't know if they'd want to potentially have them play for 120 minutes. Especially considering that if Benatia suffers another injury, Bayern will almost 100% have to start Dante against Barca, which should never happen and I've had nightmares about this.

If Bayern go through, they'd face either Wolfsburg or Arminia Bielefeld. I wouldn't call it a gurantee, especially if they face Wolfsburg who can beat Bayern, although they have deflated a bit in recent weeks.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's definitely very important. But Benatia and Robben just started team training, I don't know if they'd want to potentially have them play for 120 minutes. Especially considering that if Benatia suffers another injury, Bayern will almost 100% have to start Dante against Barca, which should never happen and I've had nightmares about this.

If Bayern go through, they'd face either Wolfsburg or Arminia Bielefeld. I wouldn't call it a gurantee, especially if they face Wolfsburg who can beat Bayern, although they have deflated a bit in recent weeks.

Haha, and i've had wet dreams about it too, especially since he plays on the left flank so he'd be handling .. Messi ^^

And yeah of course there's no guarantee, but i'd say their chance of winning the cup are greater nevertheless than the champions, facing BVB and Worlfburgo are no match to Barça then potentially Madrid..

nnao

Haha, and i've had wet dreams about it too, especially since he plays on the left flank so he'd be handling .. Messi ^^

And yeah of course there's no guarantee, but i'd say their chance of winning the cup are greater nevertheless than the champions, facing BVB and Worlfburgo are no match to Barça then potentially Madrid..

No doubt Bayern will be favourites. It's just that this season has been so weird, inconsistent and marred by injuries, it would come as no surprise to me. It's certainly not in the bag.

It's disappointing because in the beginning of the season, I was really seeing some of the best football I've ever seen. And then the key players to make a system like that work get injured constantly. It's kind of depressing, honestly, especially Badstuber's case.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Good thing Gagelmann didn't call that clear handball penalty for Bayern...

Home of Barca Fans