Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

CDtISm0WIAAr5NT.jpg

Don't know if this picture tells anything but it seems to be the same place.

Hm, in that picture it seems to be his his abs indeed. wtf. That would really not be good at all, I'm afraid.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
How on earth would anyone want Robben to be injured? Seeing Messi and Robben dribble bast players in the same game would be the ultimate sight.
I seriously hope nothing bad happned and it was just a random injury that goes away.
I've had calf muscle problems since the start of the year and I wouldn't even want Joey Barton to have it.

StarLord

It's on them for rushing their player back.

I mean seriously? If a player goes out after 10 minutes of being subbed on then he obviously wasn't ready. This is on them and their medical team fiasco.

I agree, Pep and the medical team should take the blame, even Robben himself, no reason to play a stupid cup game when you have the CL coming up. But still, I really felt for Robben and I want him to play against us. Let them have their best players on and we ours and see who is best and shit! That's how I like my football.

Richard.H

Yeah, cool story, brah. Fair play, dignity and being the better man and all right out of the window.

A lot of Bayern fans shitted on our team in 2013 despite us having half our squad injured and our coach suffering from cancer relapse.

I somewhat understand his rage and anger but its still a tough sight for me to see such a great player like robben injured.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Mascherano, our best defender, and Messi, our best player and the best in the world. Not "plagued" per say but still massively unlucky.

Well, I'm not saying you had your best team available, but comparing Bayern's constant injury crisis this season with what had befallen Barca prior to the Bayern semis in 2013, is not even funny.

I

instinct

Nobody knows his body better than Robben himself. Don't know if Pep and the medical staff is to blame for this. He looked fine in training and it was the logical decision to give him some minutes in the 2nd half.

Alen

It's not cool, you're right.

At the same time I'm not going to pretend like Bayern fans weren't laughing at us while they were playing a Barca team with an injured Messi.

I get that, but i hold us at a higher standard than any other fanbase. No need for petty behaviour.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

A lot of Bayern fans shitted on our team in 2013 despite us having half our squad injured and our coach suffering from cancer relapse.

I somewhat understand his rage and anger but its still a tough sight for me to see such a great player like robben injured.

What half-squad?
KingMessi already stated anyone who had any relevance.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well, I'm not saying you had your best team available, but comparing Bayern's constant injury crisis this season with what had befallen Barca prior to the Bayern semis in 2013, is not even funny.

Honestly, what is going on with Bayern's physio staff? Their players are dropping like flies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
What's going on with Reus tho? He seems to get into good positions but he seems kind of slow/undetermined? Does anyone have any information?

Home of Barca Fans