Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Kohe321

Anyways, if Robben and Thiago are really out for the semis, then at least I don't need to get excited for those matches, as it will not be a fair competition at all and I can simply accept defeat beforehand...

-.-

Just like the last one wasn't a fair competition.

Not mentioning Titos absence when talking about that game, with the obvious emotional toll this had on our players and what it did to our focus and chemistry on the pitch, is just ridiculous. I can't believe that people are listing players we had injured but not this.

Let me repeat to be clear: I'm not happy that Robben and Lewandowski got injured. That sucks. But the last time we met it was not a fair competition either, not even close.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I wasn't hoping on Robben getting an injury, I was laughing at Bayern's stupidity.

He's their most important player, Bayern are dominating the game, why bring on Robben (who was out for 5 weeks and barely match fit)

You just answered your own question.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wasn't hoping on Robben getting an injury, I was laughing at Bayern's stupidity.

He's their most important player, Bayern are dominating the game, why bring on Robben (who was out for 5 weeks and barely match fit) over Gotze? It's a stupid and hilarious risk.

Bayern are there for the devouring. They are digging their own grave and I'm loving it.

I wasn't criticizing you with that post. I'm legitimately curious to know why Bayern's players are getting injured like this.

skn02

Anyways, if Robben and Thiago are really out for the semis, then at least I don't need to get excited for those matches, as it will not be a fair competition at all and I can simply accept defeat beforehand...

-.-

Like 2013 was a fair defeat? Barca may not have as many injuries as Bayern now, but the impact was about the same with our best defender and best player out. Barca was super reliant on Messi back then, at least Bayern are a very deep squad with world class alternatives, Barca didn't have replacements for Masche/Messi back then. Was such a huge mess with the coach situation as well.

nnao

Shhh... You've won the Bundesliga already. Don't cry. :(

I know and the league is extremely important but what I'm saying is that winning 0 trophies is a much better outcome than this.. Obviously we've already won the league but that's not the point..

Barcadub

Was suprised to even see robben on the bench.

Said himself he might be back for the League game to take place after the Barca game.

He was rushed back

Yannik

I wasn't criticizing you with that post. I'm legitimately curious to know why Bayern's players are getting injured like this.

there were several teams insanely injury-plagued in the last 2 years. Not just Bayern, i mean the whole league. bayern is experiencing something that many others in germany have been through lately.

Home of Barca Fans