Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Richard.H

What half-squad?
KingMessi already stated anyone who had any relevance.

Messi and mascherano who were both having amazing seasons that year and were top 2 players arguably of our squad. Its like if your team had both neuer and robben out.

Also lots of rumors that season that xavi was playing on painkillers since February. Plus no backup cbs in our squad that year which forced a young bartra to go up against robben of all attackers. Also I think iniesta had recurring injuries that season too

Oh and I forgot with Tito out too which completely killed the motivation of our team

So let's just remove a few players from Bayern + take out pep and see how your squad does against us

Last edited:

Kohe321

It's unfair not to mention that Tito, who was not only our coach but also extremely close to and a dear friend of all the players, was out with cancer as well when we last met. Sort of a big deal, don't you think?

A shame with Robben, though. And Thiago if he's also injured. Injuries are just sad, I never wish them even our most bitter rivals, and neither do I celebrate them when they happen. These are human beings after all, not just video game characters.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Messi and mascherano who were both having amazing seasons that year and were top 2 players arguably of our squad. Its like if your team had both neuer and robben out.

Oh and I forgot with pep out too

Robben and Ribery are out. That is like Messi and Iniesta 2013 out. I won't even bring up the rest.

And stating Pep was out... really? ;) Although, I admit. I laughed a little. :p

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Robben and Ribery are out. That is like Messi and Iniesta 2013 out. I won't even bring up the rest.

And stating Pep was out... really? ;) Although, I admit. I laughed a little. :p

He meant to consider that Tito was ill with cancer. For you, that'd be like Pep was missing. Not to mention the huge emotional toll on the players.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Anyways, if Robben and Thiago are really out for the semis, then at least I don't need to get excited for those matches, as it will not be a fair competition at all and I can simply accept defeat beforehand...

-.-

I

instinct

Thiago's ''injury'' didn't look serious at all. Probably just some discomfort.

Devils

Honestly, what is going on with Bayern's physio staff? Their players are dropping like flies.

I wasn't hoping on Robben getting an injury, I was laughing at Bayern's stupidity.

He's their most important player, Bayern are dominating the game, why bring on Robben (who was out for 5 weeks and barely match fit) over Gotze? It's a stupid and hilarious risk.

Bayern are there for the devouring. They are digging their own grave and I'm loving it.

Home of Barca Fans