Busquets replacement

mc_lovin

Don't think Nico is good enough. Always seems to be one step behind, either because he lacks intensity or doesn't read the game well enough.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nico, Christensen, Eric none of them are good enough to be our starter at CDM.

Sooke

Finding a solid defensive midfielder will be priority # 1 this summer. I have read some options here and my preferences are:

Amadou Haidara (25) - RB Leipzig/Mali
Market Value - 17 mil. The contract expires in 2025. He has 33 mil. release clause

Sofyan Amrabat (26) - Fiorentina/Marocco
Market Value - 25 mil. Contract till 2024. Amrabat DEOS NOT HAVE RELEASE CLAUSE

Renato Tapia (27) Vigo/Peru
Market Value - 7.5 mil. Contract expires in 2024. Tapia DOES NOT HAVE RELEASE CLAUSE

Porque

Italian Copa final in an hour, Fiorentina vs Inter. Good chance to see Ambrabat, for those (like myself) who haven't seen him since the World Cup.

Also thought the Fiorentina RB sounded familiar. Dodo, we were linked with him when he has at Shakhtar.

Temptation

Barca should sign Declan Rice tbh. If he can make the jump to a superclub like Barca, he'd be great. Has all the qualities needed for the 6 role.

fergus90

Declan Rice would be class. He’s strongly linked to Arsenal and Bayern but would also cost a lot of money.

I’ve never watched that Diaz that keeps popping up, so clueless on that.

I think Barca ends up forking out money for Zubimendi though.

Temptation

Zubimendi is good but not Barca starter level imho. He's fit to be a starter for a 3rd-6th La Liga side. Barca is too much for him. Maybe as a squad player......

Saying this as a guy who despises Barca.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Zubimendi is good but not Barca starter level imho. He's fit to be a starter for a 3rd-6th La Liga side. Barca is too much for him. Maybe as a squad player......

Saying this as a guy who despises Barca.
He is in the right age, reads the game well, if did watch Barcelona vs Sociedad. The right age to develop and adapt to the squad.

Home of Barca Fans