Camp Nou

jamrock

Looking at the stadium on Barca one just now, it's actually not that unrealistic to expect us to be in by February, not January.

The seats are pretty easy to go in, they just need to finish the under ground work on the pitch and create a safe space for fans to enter and exit the stadium.

Andresito

Staff member
Laporta: "Everything indicates, despite the obstacles, that we will be able to play at Spotify Camp Nou by the end of the year."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The construction process looks good, on Barca TV.

But it's construction, I never trust dead lines.
A couple of good YouTube channels following daily progress along with visuals on what the subsequent stages will entail - for the geeks who want to indulge in Camp Nou’s evolution

The Barca One live video (available 24/7) stream is relatively static (Shows a few different angles, interior & exterior)

Looks good in terms of progress both interior and exterior - I suspect by late October a substantial portion of outer structure will be complete and they will accelerate interior work to prepare for the staged return to play

Loki

They've started the real constuction exactly 11 months ago. Everything else before was just destruction of the old structure, earth movements and building europe's tallest tower cranes. Impressive how much they've done in 11 months. You can see that the Nou Camp Nou project is an ad project for them to gain a foothold in Europe. They don't make any real money out of it.
There is a reason, why every other catalan construction firm didn't take the job with Laporta's conditions of a short timeframe and a maximum set cost.

That was on the 9th. October. First foundation works started in Gol sur.
Screenshot2024-09-09085128.png

Last edited:

companyofcules

They did good for sure but they failed to bring more workers. And btw there are plenty of catalan channels, the only one that was from the interior was banned to film though
everything they do is recorded from multiple angles

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Can we keep the thread name "Camp Nou"?
Hate the soul-selling we need to do in order to keep up with oil and EPL.
At least on this forum, it can be called the proper REAL name.

TheStig

Good thing that we can trust reports like this. Laporta wouldn't lie to us.

I'm willing to bet anything that we won't play a game in CN this year and I'm 99% sure we won't play a game in CN this season.

Home of Barca Fans