Camp Nou

companyofcules

They got worked out by the renders of Camp Nou, but filling 100 000 in Manchester while City is on the rise can be a pain in the ass.
That scoundrel of a city has no tourists like Barcelona, 1/3 the size not counting the metro. It's a great gamble for the future and I would have said it's a good gamble but City is growing and that gamble can turn into a nightmare if in 10 years they don't have the fans to fill it.
I guess they will bring the Chinese

Andresito

Staff member
Barcelona President Joan Laporta remains adamant that work is on track for the club to return home to Camp Nou by the end of 2024, but there are conflicting reports surrounding just how ready the stadium will be by then.
Bar Canaletes detail that club are considering returning to Camp Nou in February with a capacity of 64,000 fans, a move which would require postponing the construction of the third tier, and focusing all of the efforts on the first and second tiers. There would be no toilets plumbed into the stadium, which would instead be placed around the ground.

Loki

The toilets are being build in the new third layer of the stadium, so of course there need to be other solutions until all tiers are open to use. A non news again to bait cheap klicks.
That said I never used a stadium toilet in my life. I can't imagine a more dirty and bacteria ridden place. You can always plan your day to not have to use the bathroom for 2-3 hours.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Try the toilets at Montjuic :LOL:

I’ve used the Camp Nou ones plenty of times at HT, like most in attendance - eventhough it certainly needed lots of updates, it worked relatively smoothly in general. So I’d welcome proper WCs if for no other reason then currently they are seriously dated

I’m more curious how concessions will be improved, I recall Laporta being impressed by US stadiums from the multimedia and concessions. Even here in Switzerland, St. Jakob has great concessions that importantly work efficiently at HT - at the old Camp Nou, it was mostly lengthy waits and pretty standard/poor selection

I am certain the stadium will be a world leader in all aspects, most important of which will be stadium ambiance of course. It has been my only worry about the updated Camp Nou, I’ve been to a lot of stadiums but Camp Nou has a vibe like no other

I think the viewing lines are quite spectacular in general and distance to pitch, it had a tremendous feel when everyone was on their feet and singing

Camp Nou experience, far & away best stadium experience I have known (I’d say Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor was quite special in college but Camp Nou, different sauce)

iniestaGOAT

I’ve used the Camp Nou ones plenty of times at HT, like most in attendance - eventhough it certainly needed lots of updates, it worked relatively smoothly in general. So I’d welcome proper WCs if for no other reason then currently they are seriously dated

I’m more curious how concessions will be improved, I recall Laporta being impressed by US stadiums from the multimedia and concessions. Even here in Switzerland, St. Jakob has great concessions that importantly work efficiently at HT - at the old Camp Nou, it was mostly lengthy waits and pretty standard/poor selection

I am certain the stadium will be a world leader in all aspects, most important of which will be stadium ambiance of course. It has been my only worry about the updated Camp Nou, I’ve been to a lot of stadiums but Camp Nou has a vibe like no other

I think the viewing lines are quite spectacular in general and distance to pitch, it had a tremendous feel when everyone was on their feet and singing

Camp Nou experience, far & away best stadium experience I have known (I’d say Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor was quite special in college but Camp Nou, different sauce)

Montjuic is also a great experience
Can't hate

Total-Football

The commodities of camp nou are atrocious and completely outdated. U feel like in a metro station. But once in the stands it's great I agree.

Home of Barca Fans