Camp Nou

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
GZRw6ytWsAApq1f

Is this for one match? Those prices are crazy, it's disrespectful for fans, hope it's empty if the prices will really be like this.
Where did you find this? That can't be real?

serghei

Those are the prices for the remaining 45,000 season passes for what remains of the second half of the season. The 17,699 from Montjuic will carry over.

Gameday tickets will be much less. Come on guys, we ain't a Jewish club.

Yeah, I'm worried they will put insane tickets prices to generate revenue. But it's a double edged sword. No wonder the atmosphere is shitty if regular people with regular jobs can't afford the entry price.

Porque

Yeah, I'm worried they will put insane tickets prices to generate revenue. But it's a double edged sword. No wonder the atmosphere is shitty if regular people with regular jobs can't afford the entry price.

Like with all of football, the fair weather fans lose out as gameday tickets will be around a 100euros float, but if you can get a season ticket, they will be way better value. It will unfortunately always be a double-edged sword but atleast we have the stadium capacity to get in on lesser games at more affordable prices.

Best thing that happened to the club is Flick coming in and bringing an exciting brand of football. Allows us to maximise the move financially.

Xavi done his best, but didn't bring the excitement unfortunately. Hopefully he does some reflections, has his licks and comes back a better manager in the future.

jamrock

Thought it was clear those were the season ticket prices, and those are some good deals, they should be sold out pretty easily.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Last couple of times I payed around €110 for good lateral/longside seats if I remember correctly... Nord/Sud could cost as "little" as €50.

serghei

So apparently no concerts can be held at the stadium during the season, basically like it is now, which is in contrast to the direction Madrid went with their stadium.

The palau will be the main year round event space.
Good. Big concerts are held off season anyway. Bucharest Arena had Coldplay and Ed Sheeran off season also.

For smaller bands and lower profile singers Palau is plenty big.

Home of Barca Fans