Camp Nou

TheStig

True but I think the VIP boxes are a little bit too high for ideal view. They are practictly on 3rd tier and anybody who watched a game from there knows it's not the best.

Porque

Overall think the Stadium is going to be a huge W.

No Concerts during season is the right call as there is no retractable pitch nor field. Meanwhile the toilet seat costs are going through the roof to make these aspects functional.

Loki

True but I think the VIP boxes are a little bit too high for ideal view. They are practictly on 3rd tier and anybody who watched a game from there knows it's not the best.
They will be between the second and third stand. It's still okay, no one will refuse to buy these tickets because they're positioned a bit higher than usual. For them to be lower, barca would have to rebuild the second stand as well and that would mean costs of probably 2 billion Euros overall and one more season at the montjuic.

TheStig

I get why it's there but it's not ideal. I think some people will decide to sit elsewhere because of that but I belive the VIP boxes should be a hit.

GZceaptWkAAgym0

Loki

Progress continues. They already reached the ground floor in gol sur. More seats were installed and the second stand is practically fully painted.
Screenshot2024-10-10115858.png

In comparison exactly 1 year ago:

Screenshot2024-10-10120914.png

Last edited:

companyofcules

Progress continues. They already reached the ground floor in gol sur. More seats were installed and the second stand is practically fully painted.
Screenshot2024-10-10115858.png

In comparison exactly 1 year ago:

Screenshot2024-10-10120914.png
Second stand is not fully painted if I understand correctly what a stand is. Is treated mostly as painted

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Progress is very impressive, talked a lot about that walking the dog with a neighbor earlier - boring my German friend about football which he could care less about but a physicist

The sheer logistics to manage a project of this magnitude considering the pace, precision and quality in such a short span of time (All aspects of stadium running in parallel that have dramatically different specifications) is mind boggling

It was hard for me to visualize even a couple of months ago but now the aura is building

Home of Barca Fans