Camp Nou

companyofcules

The only shady works were in terms of isolation of the foundation works but that alone can't produce a collapse at best some cracks in 50 years. What can produce a collapse is the inovative concrete containing old concrete from the previous stands. But I guess they did some tests

Porque

I'm always concerned when large builds get expedited.

This has gone extremely quickly on a relatively "small" budget in a country where we can't exploit the employment laws.

So yeah just me being a bit dark.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm always concerned when large builds get expedited.

This has gone extremely quickly on a relatively "small" budget in a country where we can't exploit the employment laws.

So yeah just me being a bit dark.

dark but warranted caution. Especially when we also consider got expedited to a no name company based in Mersin, Turkey. siu

TheStig

The only shady works were in terms of isolation of the foundation works but that alone can't produce a collapse at best some cracks in 50 years. What can produce a collapse is the inovative concrete containing old concrete from the previous stands. But I guess they did some tests

What was shady with the foundation?

companyofcules

What was shady with the foundation?
Low cost plastic foil that was not welded together to create a water proof barier. In some cases the foil was torn appart or was missing all together. That in time should allow water to infiltrate and corode the iron so the foundation might crack or sink in some places. That can be fixed and is rarely a reason for a catastrophic collapse especially given the circular structure

Home of Barca Fans