Cesc Fàbregas

Indignado

He obviously helped us win La Liga (just like Adriano or Sanchez for example) but for the big games he needs to be on the bench, no two ways about it.

Adriano and Sanchez haven't helped us a lot. Any half-decent player could have done what they did (okay, Adriano scored 2 important goals, but that's about it). Cesc was infinitely more important for our league title than those two.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Adriano and Sanchez haven't helped us a lot. Any half-decent player could have done what they did

I think Thiago could've replaced Fabregas and we would still have been 13 points ahead of RM. I'm not dissing Fabregas in any way, he was important like i said.

Y

Youngie

footyfan: there is no argument. Cesc was "on fire" in the first half of the season. Shows how much your memory has "lapsed" when you say the game vs. Sevilla was one of Cesc's best...

And as for saying Thiago could have done what Cesc did and still be 13 points ahead? Thiago didn't even play man & can only dream of having a first half of the season like Fab.

footyfan

Calma, calma
How exactly am I supposed to respond to a video? "Show me Thiago doing this" :lol: I would if he actually played instead of Cesc like I hypothesized. I would post a Thiago 2012/13 video but there isn't one. Just to humour you, here's one on Thiago in general:

footyfan

Calma, calma
footyfan: there is no argument. Cesc was "on fire" in the first half of the season. Shows how much your memory has "lapsed" when you say the game vs. Sevilla was one of Cesc's best...

And as for saying Thiago could have done what Cesc did and still be 13 points ahead? Thiago didn't even play & can only dream of having a first half of the season like Fab.

That may be so...why don't you help me recollect then?

Y

Youngie

"Just to humour you"

Footyfan: WTF is your point? Your're usually a good poster...

That may be so...why don't you help me recollect then?

You obviously have your mind made you.

Rayo/Deportivo 5-4/Bilbao/Malaga/Levante etc.

Y

Youngie

He has played this season though, and was mediocre or even bad in every game save for the one he had last week.

Now I don't want to be harsh on Thiago. I'd say he's had max 3 great games this season - spread over the season.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Footyfan: WTF is your point?

He obviously helped us win La Liga (just like Adriano or Sanchez for example) but for the big games he needs to be on the bench, no two ways about it.

I think Thiago could've replaced Fabregas and we would still have been 13 points ahead of RM. I'm not dissing Fabregas in any way, he was important like i said.

You obviously have your mind made you.

Rayo/Deportivo 5-4/Bilbao/Malaga/Levante etc.

I agree about Bilbao, that's genuinely one I forgot. He had an average game vs Levante - Iniesta, Messi and Valdes were the stars of that game. Against Malaga, he had a nice assist to Iniesta and that was it.

What I mean by good game is that he was in atleast top 3 in the team in terms of performance. I said 3 games, you expanded it to 5.

Home of Barca Fans