Cesc Fàbregas

serghei

I'm telling you, Cesc should play deeper. Let him and Busi drop a little deeper, let Iniesta have a free attacking role so he can press and roam further forward. Cesc's long passing is arguably better than Xavi's and by dropping him deeper, he can release our forwards on counter attacks with much more ease. With Busi next to him, he shouldn't get too overwhelmed defensively.

I think Cesc is a great replacement for Xavi. But Xavi didn't play deep. In his best time at Barca, he played in an offensive midfield-duo with Iniesta, in front of Busquets. I think there is a confusion that Xavi was a deep lying playmaker for Barcelona, when, in fact, after 2009, Busquets fullfiled that role, while Xavi primarily played the assister role. In 2009/2010, Xavi had 14 asssits. In 2012/2013 he had half. That's the first sign of his decline, a sign that Xavi's true style was providing not the standard simple build-up pass, but the precise passes in the last 3rd (see Villa's goal vs Milan), where it counts most.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Sky sources: Manchester United to make £35m offer for Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas

We won't sell him, especially now thiago is gone. He doesn't want to move either and he knows he will get plenty of playing time on top of what he already had.

serghei

We won't sell him, especially now thiago is gone. He doesn't want to move either and he knows he will get plenty of playing time on top of what he already had.

Think so? With this management I don't know anything anymore. Everything is possible.

Meitux

On redcafe there was another rumour that if we sold him he'd be replaced by Mathieu valbuena. :facepalm: if that actually happened.
:facepalm: Another midget for our club? he is 2 years older than Cesc and not so good for Barcelona,mainly he plays as attacking midfielder and winger..

xxxxxx

Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph
"Man Utd waiting to hear back from Barcelona after lodging 30 m euro bid for Cesc Fabregas."

I swear if Rosell accepts that bid, I will not watch another Barcelona game while he's still there.

Martindn

Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph
"Man Utd waiting to hear back from Barcelona after lodging 30 m euro bid for Cesc Fabregas."

I swear if Rosell accepts that bid, I will not watch another Barcelona game while he's still there.

Id be beyond surprised if its accepted, its like arsenals bid for suarez, kind of undervaluing the player.

S7_MUFC

Moyes is taking this unlimited budget thing too seriously..Barca have just been force to sell Thiago so, they will not sell Fabregas at any cost and If rumours about 50% transfer fee going to arsenal is true than Barca will never sell Fabregas....Why is moyes not interested in Erikson(£10m) and Strootman(£18m) is beyond me....:facepalm:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It will take us telling Cesc he is not needed, and Arsenal refusing him, which would never happen, and finally a bid for more than £35 million for him to be sold to Man United.

Ursegor

World Champion
:lol: Are Manchester United the new Arsenal now? Leaking false stories about signing big names to appease the fans?

DannyG

Cesc will not leave because Barcelona won't sell him. Eriksen is overrated in my opinion not good enough for Barcelona or Manchester United. Strootman is average and isn't good enough for a top club.

Home of Barca Fans