Cesc Fàbregas

Butaan4barca

Maybe the master plan is to get rid of all midfielders and unleash Messi in midfield?

Neymar Alexis Pedro
Iniesta Messi
Busquets
D E F E N S E

:worthy:

on serious note, i have said this many times. and i genuinely believe that it is the real possibility that messi takes classical 10 role.

S7_MUFC

Cesc will not leave because Barcelona won't sell him. Eriksen is overrated in my opinion not good enough for Barcelona or Manchester United. Strootman is average and isn't good enough for a top club.
Beggars can't be choosers, either of them would easily improve our starting XI and I can't think of anyone better than them that we can sign in this transfer window.....

Duke

good move by United, Cesc will be king in old trafford. I hope we don't sell him, we still didn't see Cesc real potential as he is not used properly.

Valdivia

Why would you stress about Cesc thought from the moment there is no way he will heave

Well we spent half the summer thinking Thiago will stay. Instead of us signing a CB, we've been hearing daily reports about our players leaving, youth and first team, and our totally bad business in the market.

For the record I believe he'll stay.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
on serious note, i have said this many times. and i genuinely believe that it is the real possibility that messi takes classical 10 role.

Far fetched, even if remotely possible - we want to play with Iniesta AND Messi in midfield who can't defend?

Meitux

good move by United, Cesc will be king in old trafford. I hope we don't sell him, we still didn't see Cesc real potential as he is not used properly.
:lol: you say it like happened already.Why you say this from the moment its clear he wont be sold

F

Flavia

Well we spent half the summer thinking Thiago will stay. Instead of us signing a CB, we've been hearing daily reports about our players leaving, youth and first team, and our totally bad business in the market.

For the record I believe he'll stay.
I think it was clear Thiago was going when his clause of only 18m was leaked... But Cesc's case is different. He doesn't want to go, and the board and Tito also count on him.

Valdivia

I think it was clear Thiago was going when his clause of only 18m was leaked... But Cesc's case is different. He doesn't want to go, and the board and Tito also count on him.

We all had our doubts about it honestly. Not until Pep's press did we really know he was 100% out. Thing is, I'm not really upset by this saga as I am with our whole direction during this offseason. We just came back off a bumpy season. We offloaded Abidal and Thiago among many other youth prospects. Pep vs Rosell. No CB yet with Silva again off the cards. Meanwhile our main rivals are doing the exact opposite.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Sky sources: Manchester United to make £35m offer for Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas

:eusa_think: surprisingly enough, after this post there's no comment "take it and run" that usually appear. Fine, for the sake of continuity and consistency, Ill do it.

Take it and run!!! :VdB:

ManU should try offer one of Bayern midfielder than try get Cesc.

Robbie

What a waste of time. Never gonna happen in a million years. Cesc will only leave Barca if they force him to leave, and will only leave for Arsenal.

United should take that money and bid for Gundogan or Kroos

Home of Barca Fans