Cesc Fàbregas

Unbiased United

Oh Brit media at it's best.

This is their way of covering up United losing out on Thiago.

After watching Messi and Cesc vacation in Ibiza there is no way Cesc leaves, he doesn't lack playing time and will get even more playing time now.

Having said that, I'd sell Cesc for 40 million as long as we could buy Thiago Silva or Luiz. That's it.

What has this got to do with the media? United have officially made a bid, nothing to do with the media....an absolutely stupid, never going to happen bid, but a genuine bid nevertheless.

H

homer

Oh Brit media at it's best.

This is their way of covering up United losing out on Thiago.

After watching Messi and Cesc vacation in Ibiza there is no way Cesc leaves, he doesn't lack playing time and will get even more playing time now.

Having said that, I'd sell Cesc for 40 million as long as we could buy Thiago Silva or Luiz. That's it.

Yeah just like United officially bid for Thiago too?

Your first post suggests a bid was official, hence your reasoning behind the press covering up United losing out to Thiago. Of course if your second post is to be considered then United didnt lose out on Thiago as they never made a bid for him? You need to make up your mind here, some faulty logic.

CesDel

As far as I care. CESC can leave.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand this. Now that we have sold Thiago, if we sell Fabregas we would only have Sergi Roberto and maybe Song as a back-up if Xavi or Iniesta would get injured.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Absolutely no chance Cesc is being sold this summer. He's going to be a big part of Barcelona this season.

If he ever goes back to England, it will be to Arsenal.

Robbie

Remember this? It was only a few weeks ago:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22886585

"I've always said that I'm happy at Barca. Whoever says that I'm leaving doesn't know me and has never spoken with me,"

"If someone says I don't want to play at Barca, it's completely absurd."

"My agent knows that I don't want him to talk with other people about me."

Doesn't get more definitive than that. Moyes is using a tried and tested old tactic: quickly bidding for a big player so the fans get back on his side. Losing Thiago to Bayern must've really burned. Now United fans are getting their hopes up to get burned again.

Last edited:

Martindn

Doesn't get more definitive than that. Moyes is using a tried and tested old tactic: quickly bidding for a big player so the fans get back on his side. Losing Thiago to Bayern must've really burned. Now United fans are getting their hopes up to get burned again.

Doubt there was even anything in thiago at all, its likely he rejected us early it was only twitter pushing it. While i dont think there is any chance of cesc leaving now after thiago, do you know what our owners are like? They dont give a shit about the fans, they would not sanction a bid just to appease us.

Jadentheman

They lost Thiago not just once, but twice so Motes and United are trying g to save face from their epic failure.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans