Cesc Fàbregas

Unbiased United

Yeah just like United officially bid for Thiago too?

Are you seriously comparing the two? lol

The Thiago to United rubbish was nothing other than Twitter bollocks, and rumor upon rumor, all based on absolutely nothing with any credibility. The United bid for Fabregas HAS happened. If you are trying to claim BBC sport doesn't have any credibility then you clearly know nothing about the very thing you are trying to insult. They just don't get involved, or put their name to something, that isn't absolutely concrete, and not once did they say United had bid for Thiago.

The bid has happened....why its happened I have no idea, because it's obviously never, ever going to happen.

spark

Delusional Manchester United thinking this some kind of super market. We should bid for De Gea out of spite.

Robbie

ywYT3ui.jpg

KhaledBarca

Maybe Man Utd made an official bid for Cesc, but he's not going anywhere... Cesc wants to stay, Rosell won't sell especially after selling Thiago.
Also just 30M? #lol

Cesc's market value is 45M.

Robbie

Rosell won't sell the big marquee player he signed as an election promise. Cesc is a Rosell purchase. How damaging to his credibility would that be? Especially after losing Thiago, he'll most likely double down with Cesc and say he's "the future of the club" or something like that.

PaCmAn

Redcafe going into overdrive. Members there seem to believe in anything they read from twitter and English newspapers, Dennis Irwin also believes Cesc will be a Man U player, Man U fans are fapping at Irwin's comments.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I find it very hard to beleive. He wants to stay and he's one of titos favourites, he's going to play even more now. It was his dream to come here and the only other club he'd join is arsenal. He doesn't like man united to begin with and now they have moyes who nobody wants to play for.

Richard.H

Redcafe going into overdrive. Members there seem to believe in anything they read from twitter and English newspapers, Dennis Irwin also believes Cesc will be a Man U player, Man U fans are fapping at Irwin's comments.

Ridiculous. I remember when their lot came here all excited about Thiago and RedCafe acting like the player was already theirs.

They lack any intelligence if they firmly believe that they'll be able to sign Cesc.

PaCmAn

Ridiculous. I remember when their lot came here all excited about Thiago and RedCafe acting like the player was already theirs.

They lack any intelligence if they firmly believe that they'll be able to sign Cesc.

Makes me wonder what age of Redcafe members are? Only reason I read Redcafe because it cracks me up. Surprise they don't believe Messi will be their next key signing.

One funny quote from Redcafe:
Did Barca reject the bid last night? Whats taking them so long? They're only making me more excited!

hardyboy

Makes me wonder what age of Redcafe members are? Only reason I read Redcafe because it cracks me up. Surprise they don't believe Messi will be their next key signing.

One funny quote from Redcafe:
Did Barca reject the bid last night? Whats taking them so long? They're only making me more excited!
its not something new. They're killing others with their logic since ages..

Home of Barca Fans