Cesc Fàbregas

dmode

It's not really a dive dive. It was more like trying to avoid getting his feet crushed at high speed and re-injuring himself. Anyway, got robbed off two assists by that deflection from Pedro and the offside call from ref..:lol:

JimmyGuitarist

How can you actually put Cesc down in any way for today's game? He was incredible, faultless today - Barring the theatrical fall for the penalty, but he was still impeded.

e28makaveli

How can you actually put Cesc down in any way for today's game? He was incredible, faultless today - Barring the theatrical fall for the penalty, but he was still impeded.
don't mind some of these guys. I also think fab was great today. Missed a couple of obvious passes, like the one to Iniesta but hey, he is smart enough to learn from these mistakes.

JimmyGuitarist

don't mind some of these guys. I also think fab was great today. Missed a couple of obvious passes, like the one to Iniesta but hey, he is smart enough to learn from these mistakes.

In general, Cesc doesn't miss a trick when it comes to slotting someone through. In fact, he's generally put down for trying it to much. That was probably the only time I saw him ignore someone through, but all of Barca's midfielders do that for unpredictability. One obvious choice to the left usually triggers a less obvious run to the right, which he didn't get on that particular occasion.

SeloBarca

He lost the ball giving away counter attacks in some occasions in second half, plus completly missing the ball even my grandmother coulda hit once, so his second half wasent the best.

Vapor

I cannot WAIT to watch Cesc next season. Thiago as well. But especially Cesc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZB6Pf3_A6E

The man will shine bright once again, I have complete faith. He was the reason Arsenal was my favorite team in the EPL... his skill and class is undeniable.

Once we see that captain-level confidence return to him again... he's going to be a force to be reckoned with.
lmao I remember getting literally laughed at for saying this at the end of last season... I would certainly say hes been a force to be reckoned with this season :p

Another great game from him imo. That fall was questionable I'll admit, but I'm leaning on the side of Cesc that it really did trip him. He's so much more in sync with the team this year... he's finally confident in himself again. Plus he's a lot more fit as well I noticed. I think he's still only in the beginning... he's going to keep improving fast. Great to see so much improvement already :)

Last edited:

barcanuck

It has to be said Tito is smart from learning from Pep's experiment of playing Cesc as false 10. He is putting Cesc back to mid with Xavi beside him and Iniesta more advanced on the left. This way Cesc gets more involved and doesn't have to be ragged by us fans when he is not finishing chances ax a CF.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Vapor deserves praise as he was adamant about Cesc's value to this team after a dreadful 2nd half last year...Spot on as he was terrific once again - with the exception of that pathetic dive

Stric

Even in this role, Cesc is still very often in front of everyone else on the pitch. But in a good way. He's always looking either to provide that final pass or shoot at goal. We need that.

Cule4life

The Culest
Even in this role, Cesc is still very often in front of everyone else on the pitch. But in a good way. He's always looking either to provide that final pass or shoot at goal. We need that.

Especially against double decker buses

Mr Hulot

Why did he have to dive?

Other than that his game was once again exciting, despite some wrong passes.

But why did he have to dive? :(

Home of Barca Fans