Cesc Fàbregas

Vapor

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Cesc + Villa in action. :wub: They've proven a deadly combination a few times already this season. Both of their directness is perfect for eachother. Villa is always on the absolute limit of offsideness looking to make a run and Cesc is always looking for that killing pass up front. I predict a lot more great stuff coming from these 2 next half.

:cesc: :villa:

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Cesc + Villa in action. :wub: They've proven a deadly combination a few times already this season. Both of their directness is perfect for eachother. Villa is always on the absolute limit of offsideness looking to make a run and Cesc is always looking for that killing pass up front. I predict a lot more great stuff coming from these 2 next half.

:cesc: :villa:
+1
These two will especially be deadly against parked buses

CatalinR10

A_qKKEPCQAAonyO.jpg:large

Stric

Not his best game but it's good to see him back. :wub: I think he dived for the penalty! :angry: We were at a 3:0 lead, no need for shit like that. BTW even in a below-average performance like today, at moments you can still see what an amazing eye for assists this guy has. Incredible! It's like he has another set of eyes somewhere just looking for the perfect assist.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The one major difference I see between Cesc and Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets/Thiago is how they receive the ball. Cesc almost always waits for the ball to reach him irrespective of the weight of the pass or the position of defenders around him. This puts him under a lot of pressure and he ends up giving the ball away. Whereas the others always position their bodies between the ball and the defenders and make the right movements for their first touch.

Irish_Cules

The one major difference I see between Cesc and Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets/Thiago is how they receive the ball. Cesc almost always waits for the ball to reach him irrespective of the weight of the pass or the position of defenders around him. This puts him under a lot of pressure and he ends up giving the ball away. Whereas the others always position their bodies between the ball and the defenders and make the right movements for their first touch.

He doesn't have their ability to turn away from players but their ability to do that is quite incredible. I think he's improving this part of his game though.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
A good game with two negative points: the dive and not passing Iniesta when he'd be clean through in the first half

Paganinisrvnge

Definitely went down easily but not worse than Ronaldo's dive earlier today. I really hope Cesc keeps up his good form all year long. I think he will. If the team continues to play like this, I can see a treble.

Home of Barca Fans