Cesc Fàbregas

Meitux

Mundodeportivo was speculating Tito was going to promote Dongou and experiment with him as a plan B. I really doubt it. Doesn't seem like he'd do that from what we've seen from him so far.
I doubt generally that Tito will make any changes.He will continue with the same old tactics,and the most annoying is that he still trusts Pedro and Alexis..

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I doubt generally that Tito will make any changes.He will continue with the same old tactics,and the most annoying is that he still trusts Pedro and Alexis..

Agreed. I can even understand the Alexis part. You see the flashes there of what he can be if only he'd darn learn to finish. Pedro however should have lost his preferential position to Tello.

I think that is Tito's biggest flaw from what I have seen. He is too pragmatic. Too conservative.

He has shown he is competent enough to manage this team as is, as Pep left it. Now he needs to show he can adapt and evolve the team. The rest of the teams have evolved to counter the big bad wolf. Now the big bad wolf needs to modify his hunting tactics.

Ursegor

World Champion
De Gea (Man United): "Cesc is a great player, very skilful, knows how to win things and you always want those type of players in your team."

De Gea. :lol: If he wants Cesc and players like him in his team he can come to Barca. We need a goalkeeper. :lol:

mixer

De Gea (Man United): "Cesc is a great player, very skilful, knows how to win things and you always want those type of players in your team."

De Gea. :lol: If he wants Cesc and players like him in his team he can come to Barca. We need a goalkeeper. :lol:
Yeah, if he wants to play with great footballers, just join Barça...

malevolent

It seems papers here in the UK are confident on Fabregas being sold thats complete rubbish right?

Seems since that United director is flying back everyone speculating. Can't take silly season...

mixer

Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Cesc has decided to stay one more year at Barça. Unless he changed his mind. But that's what I have been told."
Wenger: "We have the clause so we would be on alert if Cesc would want to leave, but at the moment that's not something we're after."

note: the clause to which wenger refers is the buy-back or first-option that would have been included in cesc's transfer deal with barcelona

mazp

Make or break season for him. If he is to become the heir to Xavi, he's got to make us forget about Xavi. No more excuses.

Meitux

Hes not going to be Xavi or a central midfielder.He is an attacking midfielder,never was and wont be a CM...But everyone that gets Xavi's role will be a different player, you cant find a similar

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Cesc has decided to stay one more year at Barça. Unless he changed his mind. But that's what I have been told."
Wenger: "We have the clause so we would be on alert if Cesc would want to leave, but at the moment that's not something we're after."

note: the clause to which wenger refers is the buy-back or first-option that would have been included in cesc's transfer deal with barcelona

:eusa_think:

Home of Barca Fans