Cesc Fàbregas

ryaninho

Forever in the shadow of Iniesta & Xavi, well maybe not Xavi with his age and all.

Would be awesome If that defender is T.Silva, that would improve the team immensely. Torres as a replacement and another midfield talent. Matic would be worth cash as well.

This transfer saga doesn't make sense, Man Utd isn’t a team that would bid openly on a player without having a big chance of signing him. Cesc has not made a statment since Man Utd have made offers has he? He can end it all immediately, yet has not. The transfer doesn’t ‘look as unlikely as many are saying. I’m not really sad, he has not been world class and really is erratic, slow often inconstant and Thiago should have played way, way more. He was often annoying to watch even (uhm CL games). Great passer, but hey Barcelona have that already. What is really annoying is that Thiago didn’t play enough, while there were plenty of meaningless games at the end. He is / was a better player for Barcelona’s style.

The defender coming in needs to be world class though.

Tito came out and gave a statement from cesc aout the transfer he does not to say more. So tis whole myth about he has not said anything is bs. 2nd point reall what cesc were you watch defo not the same. This season thiago has showen nothing imo that sugest that he should be ahead of cesc plus they don't even play the same position. And all the manu fans saying the buying of neymar is going to give cesc less playing time forget we sold villa. Also the neymar sale was installments, 18mil from thiago could go cb rather than selling cesc

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Sky Sports states that Manchester United manager David Moyes says the club are continuing with their attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona.

Give it up Moyes.

F

Flavia

Sky Sports states that Manchester United manager David Moyes says the club are continuing with their attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona.

Give it up Moyes.
They could pay his buyout clause :D

mixer

barcamatth posts:

Cesc's thread;
"he will join us"
"There's a chance of us signing him actually."
"I do hope he joins United."
"I hope he joins them."
"wanted him to go to United."

Thiago Judasntara's thread
"i hope he does go to United"
"He'll join United"

:VdB:

ceefoo

Give it up Moyes.
He must think that just because he's now Manchester United manager, that he can just railroad other clubs into giving up their best players.

9t6u9.gif

Does he think he's Florentino Perez? :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
barcamatth posts:

Cesc's thread;
"he will join us"
"There's a chance of us signing him actually."
"I do hope he joins United."
"I hope he joins them."
"wanted him to go to United."

Thiago Judasntara's thread