Cesc Fàbregas

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
all david moyes has said is that united have made a bid and that ed woodward, the chief executive is dealing with it, he hasn't said anything to suggest that he is ''psychotic'', and that is quite a disrespectful thing to say about a man who has been in football management for 15 years and has done a superb job everywhere he has been...

Ehhh, disrespectful? I'm not being personal, this is a football forum where we can speak more freely. But just because Moyes have been a coach for 15 years he should know even more that Cesc won't leave, especially not for 30M and not after we just sold Thiago. AND, with these oil moneyz going around and Marquinhos price tag we should get at least 70M if we would like to sell.

Banana-Rama

Ehhh, disrespectful? I'm not being personal, this is a football forum where we can speak more freely. But just because Moyes have been a coach for 15 years he should know even more that Cesc won't leave, especially not for 30M and not after we just sold Thiago. AND, with these oil moneyz going around and Marquinhos price tag we should get at least 70M if we would like to sell.

you attributed quotes to david moyes that he didn't say and then called him ''a psychotic coach'', if that is not being personal then i don't know what is, i wonder what the reaction on this forum would be if i called pep or tito a psychotic coach, not good i would imagine...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
you attributed quotes to david moyes that he didn't say and then called him ''a psychotic coach'', if that is not being personal then i don't know what is, i wonder what the reaction on this forum would be if i called pep or tito a psychotic coach, not good i would imagine...

'Personal' to me means I say it to his face. Since this is a football forum, we trash talk almost everybody all the time, it kind of goes with the territory - even your beloved new coach. Honestly, if you don't like it join a book club forum or maybe a philatelist forum.

I believe they've both been called worse in here over the last 3-4 months :lol:

True, I've actually called Pep psychotic - and today I stand by it more than ever :lol:

Neymarrr

Imagine how expensive Barcelona’s next midfield target would be if this deal somehow goes through. I wouldn’t miss him for 40 million pounds, yet he is very much needed with Thiago gone. Who could improve the team? Vidal? Would cost over 50 million at least if Juve even do that. Gundogan, seems more likely but still around that figure. Torres, not good enough right now, but would get him in any case.

CatalinR10

Imagine how expensive Barcelona’s next midfield target would be if this deal somehow goes through. I wouldn’t miss him for 40 million pounds, yet he is very much needed with Thiago gone. Who could improve the team? Vidal? Would cost over 50 million at least if Juve even do that. Gundogan, seems more likely but still around that figure. Torres, not good enough right now, but would get him in any case.

I would bring Gundogan and Torres for the insane potential he has.

Banana-Rama

'Personal' to me means I say it to his face. Since this is a football forum, we trash talk almost everybody all the time, it kind of goes with the territory - even your beloved new coach. Honestly, if you don't like it join a book club forum or maybe a philatelist forum.

True, I've actually called Pep psychotic - and today I stand by it more than ever :lol:

i just think it was a very juvenile post, the kind of reactionary post i would expect from someone who has hasn't thought things through before posting, accusing david moyes of saying things he didn't say and then calling him psychotic for saying them. it would take about 2 minutes to find and read everything that david moyes has said on fabregas because it amounts to about two lines, but instead of doing that you went on a silly rant, it would help to do just a little research before posting. your entitled to post whatever you want but you should also expect to be called out when you post nonsense...

Alexsmith

I would normally say it is impossible that we will sell Cesc, however this management has demonstrated such footballing incompetence that I would not put such beyond them.
So all I can do is hope and pray.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i just think it was a very juvenile post, the kind of reactionary post i would expect from someone who has hasn't thought things through before posting, accusing david moyes of saying things he didn't say and then calling him psychotic for saying them. it would take about 2 minutes to find and read everything that david moyes has said on fabregas because it amounts to about two lines, but instead of doing that you went on a silly rant, it would help to do just a little research before posting. your entitled to post whatever you want but you should also expect to be called out when you post nonsense...

I was making a joke and imo your reaction was over the top, and still is. I don't understand why you take my post so personal.
But point taken that I should be called out when I post nonsense - which I actually did. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans