Cesc Fàbregas

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He is a far superior player to Thiago, he will prove his worth this year. By the end of the season we'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

B

beautifulgame

To be frank the same thing was said by some at during both of the last two summers. It's be great of it did happen tho but at this moment I'd prefer to get a ton of cash and buy two or three players for the same value but since that won't happen hoping for some cescsess amirite?!

Stric

Cesc has already proven his worth. He didn't live up to his full potential yet, but he's proven that he's got it.

B

beautifulgame

What does that even mean? He has some qualities which make him excellent in some regards but no one doubts that, in other areas he hasn't.

Stric

What does that even mean? He has some qualities which make him excellent in some regards but no one doubts that, in other areas he hasn't.

?

Maybe I should have quoted, I was referring to the post above yours which said that Cesc will prove his worth this year. All I wanted to say is that he's already proven his worth. He still has areas that need improvement, and it would be nice if he could put on a consistent performance level throughout the entire season, but even from what we've seen in his first two seasons, he's proven it was a good call bringing him back.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Of course. He is a world class player. Within Barca he has still to show his full talent is what I'm saying. He is playing well but even that is only 60% of his true potential.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Alex Song is convinced Cesc Fabregas will still be a Barcelona player at the start of the new season and that he has no intention of leaving the Catalan giants.

'He loves Barcelona, he loves the club. He will stay here next season and give 100% because I know him very well and he'll want to fight. He's focused on the club.'

PaCmAn

LMAO. This twitter guy is a fraud.

He says its from his emails he gets sent from a source.

indy kaila
34 minutes ago
MUFC messages

Please take these messages with a pinch of salt as these messages could be planted by media/foll​owers/etc
​..........​..........​..........​..........​..........​..........​...
1. Have some info for you re: Fabregas pal should you want it?

2. You'll have to bear with me: it's done, 99%, barring a miracle, Barca and United have it all agreed. They're willing to sell to fund a CB

3. So it seems they'll be promoting Rafinha and Sergi Roberto (sp?) into their squad. No idea how good they are but that seems their plan.

4. Anyway, Fabregas' grief isn't over playing time, he's bad that, it's position and importance within the squad. He didn't play bit games

5. All out to get him, the prodigal son and all that, so even though he's not a fan favourite they want to save face.

6. Fee was agreed verbally a few weeks ago. As have been his wages/contract length/etc, the major details of his contract. He sounded out

7. United when he knew Barca would let him go for £35m. This whole "openly bidding" bollocks is to save barca's face, so they can look as if

8. They at least tried to keep him. Next "bid" to go in will be £35m and it'll be accepted and he'll be on the next plane to Manchester for

9. Medical and to sign. Club have decided there's no point him going on tour so he'll meet the squad in Manchester before they head to Sweden.

10. All said, it'll be done by August 1st.

F

Flavia

Cesc posted a "som-hi Barça" on twitter today, before the bayern game, so I really don't think he's leaving.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
LMAO. This twitter guy is a fraud.

He says its from his emails he gets sent from a source.

indy kaila
34 minutes ago
MUFC messages

Please take these messages with a pinch of salt as these messages could be planted by media/foll​owers/etc
​..........​..........​..........​..........​..........​..........​...
1. Have some info for you re: Fabregas pal should you want it?

2. You'll have to bear with me: it's done, 99%, barring a miracle, Barca and United have it all agreed. They're willing to sell to fund a CB

3. So it seems they'll be promoting Rafinha and Sergi Roberto (sp?) into their squad. No idea how good they are but that seems their plan.

4. Anyway, Fabregas' grief isn't over playing time, he's bad that, it's position and importance within the squad. He didn't play bit games

5. All out to get him, the prodigal son and all that, so even though he's not a fan favourite they want to save face.

6. Fee was agreed verbally a few weeks ago. As have been his wages/contract length/etc, the major details of his contract. He sounded out

7. United when he knew Barca would let him go for £35m. This whole "openly bidding" bollocks is to save barca's face, so they can look as if

8. They at least tried to keep him. Next "bid" to go in will be £35m and it'll be accepted and he'll be on the next plane to Manchester for

9. Medical and to sign. Club have decided there's no point him going on tour so he'll meet the squad in Manchester before they head to Sweden.

10. All said, it'll be done by August 1st.

Hmm... Funny considering he missed out that Rafinha is loaned out to Celta :lol:

He also posted something similar for Thiago to Man Utd, Gaston R to Liverpool and Wayanama to Man Utd :facepalm:

I cant believe the amount of followers this indyfraud has. Its absolutely shocking.

Neymarrr

Forever in the shadow of Iniesta & Xavi, well maybe not Xavi with his age and all.

Would be awesome If that defender is T.Silva, that would improve the team immensely. Torres as a replacement and another midfield talent. Matic would be worth cash as well.

This transfer saga doesn't make sense, Man Utd isn’t a team that would bid openly on a player without having a big chance of signing him. Cesc has not made a statment since Man Utd have made offers has he? He can end it all immediately, yet has not. The transfer doesn’t ‘look as unlikely as many are saying. I’m not really sad, he has not been world class and really is erratic, slow often inconstant and Thiago should have played way, way more. He was often annoying to watch even (uhm CL games). Great passer, but hey Barcelona have that already. What is really annoying is that Thiago didn’t play enough, while there were plenty of meaningless games at the end. He is / was a better player for Barcelona’s style.

The defender coming in needs to be world class though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans