Cesc Fàbregas

Martindn

Pounds or Euros? For 45 million Pounds I'd sell. Sergi Roberto is better anyway. :coffee:

Pounds, i would be happy with us paying that too if thats what it took, especially with the price city paid for Fernandinho and likewise psg for a 19 yr old defender.

But then this isnt FM, if and its a very big if, a bid was accepted arsenal would fuck us over with that clause.

ryuken

These MU bs again, they are just selling papers with no substances. They probably have contacted Cesc just like they contacted Thiago and Strootman lmao

S7_MUFC

I can't understand why we are so desperate for cesc,We already have kagawa as our attacking midfielder and judging by the comments on this forum the midfield duo of carrick and fabregas will be bullied off the park by someone like bayern, we need to get a defensive midfielder who is good on the ball and rely on kagawa for creativity....a 4-2-3-1 with kagawa playing behind RVP would suit us.

Alexsmith

Just sell. Buy someone who can be a real midfield maestro.

Who?
We have 3 midfielders for 2 positions(one of whom is 33 yrs and past it) and u still wanna sell one of them? The youngest? While madrid is buying every decent young player in spain! And replace him wit some flavour of the month player from Germany?
Reading the comments of people on this site just tells me that Barca's moment in the sun has truly passed.
Even Zidane would suffer if he had to play in a team soo built to satisfy 1 player over others

Last edited:

Alexsmith

I guess you only started watching football this month, if you mean Gundogan.

Remember Sahin? Was a lot bigger than Gundogan, won German player of the year etc, where is he now?
Kagawa, how is he doing?
Doing great in a small club does not assure u he will cut it here.
Has Alexis not thought you anything, remember how how her was?

Indignado

Remember Sahin? Was a lot bigger than Gundogan, won German player of the year etc, where is he now?
Kagawa, how is he doing?

In a small club that almost won the CL this year

desoe

Kagawa, how is he doing?

So, you just praised RM for buying Isco and Illaramendi, but in same time buying Gundogan from the last year CL finalist looks kinda stupid to you. How is that possible?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Kagawa, how is he doing?
Dortmund are not a small club.

Alexsmith

So, you just praised RM for buying Isco and Illaramendi, but in same time buying Gundogan from the last year CL finalist looks kinda stupid to you. How is that possible?

I don't remember Madrid selling off Ozil and Modic. Or did I miss something?
And they already had more players than us in midfield.
Madrids situation is different, it like us not selling thiago or Cesc and buying Gundogan in addition. Of course I would be all for it.

Home of Barca Fans