Cesc Fàbregas

USWAY

nSiHqYo.gif

:lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Yeah..you're probably right. And maybe he even wants a new contract because he had to give up on some money when he came from Arsenal.

Cesc doesn't have any problems at the the beginning of the season..it's after Christmas when he seems a different player.

New contract? Lover times are over?

After christmas... seems like the trademark Arsenal DNA :neymar:

Didn't he kiss the badge last night?

aside from the Cesc drama, it should be an official fifa rule that players who kiss the badge left and right should be kicked in the balls by the ref 23 times in a row

Last edited:

Centrocampista23

I never really liked Cesc but I would lose respect for him if he left.
I'm sure he senses/knows that a lot of Barca fans "never really liked" him and that's why he might not hate the idea of going to a club that has desperately needed a starting CM for years now. Fans are guaranteed to love him and he's already respected in the league.

Of course this could all just be down to securing a better contract, we'll see.

Der Kaiser

h
I'm sure he senses/knows that a lot of Barca fans "never really liked" him and that's why he might not hate the idea of going to a club that has desperately needed a starting CM for years now. Fans are guaranteed to love him and he's already respected in the league.

Of course this could all just be down to securing a better contract, we'll see.

Its not the Barca fans that dislike him, its part of the Barcaforum that dislikes him. Big difference!

CatalinR10

Man United prepare a final 40+6M bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). If rejected, they'll try to sign Schweinsteiger. [mirror]

E

El Patrón

Man Utd will get the D. He's not leaving anywhere. I'm really getting sick of the rumours.

XaviMessiGirl

h

Its not the Barca fans that dislike him, its part of the Barcaforum that dislikes him. Big difference!

So it was Barcaforum members that booed him in the Camp Nou? Not saying a majority of people in Barcelona hate him or anything but there is at least a group of them that do.

Home of Barca Fans