Cesc Fàbregas

JamDav1982

Today in Palestine. That smile.

944736_536767963044885_422031436_n.jpg

Every photo op Neymar shuffles along beside Messi.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They could easily get someone like Eriksen. They're running out of time and whoever comes wont have had the preseason to adapt, it will be tough for them.

It's quite similar to our defence situation.

Martindn

They could easily get someone like Eriksen. They're running out of time and whoever comes wont have had the preseason to adapt, it will be tough for them.

It's quite similar to our defence situation.

Eriksen doesn't play CM, and Moyes has said he wants a player with experience in the EPL, so that rules out the obviously truthful addition of Schweinsteiger. The mirror really is truly awful.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Eriksen is a number ten like Cesc, but he could play in the central midfield. There's not any players with EPL experience available, unless you go for someone within the league, like Fellaini.

MUFC

Man United prepare a final 40+6M bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). If rejected, they'll try to sign Schweinsteiger. [mirror]

You do realise it's from the mirror? One of the most unreliable sources you can find. We won't be going after Schweinsteiger, just a load of media BS.

Maria

h

Its not the Barca fans that dislike him, its part of the Barcaforum that dislikes him. Big difference!

So it was Barcaforum members that booed him in the Camp Nou? Not saying a majority of people in Barcelona hate him or anything but there is at least a group of them that do.

I was about to say that..as much as some members of Barcaforum dislike him, even more catalan cules hate him. Atleast that's what I could sense reading spanish forums or blogs..but if Cesc is a cule, then he should know that at our club even players like Luis Suarez or Guardiola were disliked or that Bojan had his name chanted more times than Eto'o. Plus he said it himself when he arrived that he liked the pressure of playing for Barca, a pressure that he didn't felt at Arsenal.

Der Kaiser

So it was Barcaforum members that booed him in the Camp Nou? Not saying a majority of people in Barcelona hate him or anything but there is at least a group of them that do.

Which game did they boo him? I havent heard any Barca player getting actually booed in the Camp Nou a long time... maybe some fanatic nationalists but those idiots dont count.

Neal Faradinho

Which game did they boo him? I havent heard any Barca player getting actually booed in the Camp Nou a long time... maybe some fanatic nationalists but those idiots dont count.

Even Puyol has been boo'ed before, because he cleared the ball to the opposition two times in a row lol

XaviMessiGirl

Can't remember which game it was specifically but I think it was towards the end of last season, it was talked about in this thread. Cesc complained to the press about the way the fans were treating him.

Ursegor

World Champion
There were like 20 people (I can tell from the decibels, don't question me) booing him in the Bayern return leg occasionally but I wouldn't read much into it. Obviously they can't boo legends like Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Alves, Valdes, Puyol etc. who contributed so much for the club in the past so they vented their frustrations towards the "new guy". Alexis was booed as well when he was producing those hilarious missed mid-season. Probably the only 2 booable players in the whole squad because they didn't contribute in our heydays.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans