Cesc Fàbregas

mixer

indykaila tweeting; 15 June 2011 Fabregas: "I am an AFC player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy," 15 August 2011 Fabregas leaves AFC

:lol: they think there's still a chance probably

Also, some1 one redcafe; Fellaini has a release clause. Sadly.

I heard there are no release clauses in england??

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
indykaila tweeting; 15 June 2011 Fabregas: "I am an AFC player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy," 15 August 2011 Fabregas leaves AFC

:lol: they think there's still a chance probably
Hilarious stuff. I think Fellaini is Man United's man soon.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'm doubtful...A club like United wouldn't be in, twice, for a player like Cesc unless they were given some form of green light
If you want a player badly enough you'll bid for him more then once. You do not need encouragement to bid for a player.

mixer

(about Fellaini): "Yeah, he'd turn down United to stay at Everton. Wise the fuck up. He'd walk over broken glass to get to Old Trafford if we go for him. Then use his big afro to soak up the blood like a sponge."

redcafe :VdB:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If you want a player badly enough you'll bid for him more then once. You do not need encouragement to bid for a player.

Setting a transfer fee is only 1 part of a transfer - there are 3 parties in every transfer...A big club does not pursue a high profile player at a big & successful club nevermind improve that bid unless there's been a green light from the player or his reps

F

Flavia

The messiah has spoken, its still on...:lol:

indykaila News @indykaila

#Fabregas says he happy at #Barcelona, means nothing. #MUFC ready for another bid.
12:07 PM - 8 Aug 2013

Hahaha. Nothing said means anything, this guy is funny. If Cesc goes back to the pl it'll be to arsenal. I don't think he'd go to man utd, of all clubs.

Rival

They are getting at each other's throats @redcafe. Funny stuff. Happy Cesc is staying he has been really impressive this pre-season.

mixer

laughing about manu not getting a midfielder, were not better with our cb, just saying
We're not laughing at utd, we're laughing at their fans posts on redcafe/twitter...

anyyway, redcafe in complete meltdown; everyone is insulting each other, funny to read though

Last edited:

mixer

998432_10151503504476237_391966401_n.jpg

S7_MUFC

But why wait a month to hold a press conference when he could've just tweeted.....I'm really surprised at our incompetence in the transfer market,I don't think Moyes should be blamed for this whole mess,it's all down to incompetence of Ed Woodward.....

mixer

But why wait a month to hold a press conference when he could've just tweeted.....I'm really surprised at our incompetence in the transfer market,I don't think Moyes should be blamed for this whole mess,it's all down to incompetence of Ed Woodward.....
He said he didn't feel the need, it was clear that he's staying amongst the management and people close to him... He said he waited for his turn to hold a press conference.

Home of Barca Fans