Cesc Fàbregas

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: If Pep decides he doesn't need him at Bayern Munich he'd be playing for us right now but yes we never had a chance signing him, it would've been far easier to convince a player that used to play for a rival and did everything he could to play for boyhood club than a youngster that stated his dream is to succeed at football not necessarily at Barcelona. Our best bet was Thiago by far and just hoping that Guardiola was satisified with the midfield options already at Bayern. If something is wrong with me for thinking logical ... Guilty as charged.
Thiago himself said there was never a contact with United... I am sure United was just used as a smokescreen. And then Moyes said the same too. And I am sure he wouldn't have preferred an inexperienced kid over Fabregas who had experience in EPL. Besides, the miser asshole that Rosell is, he would have surely accepted a strong bid for Fabregas! So that's why I said your best bet was to try and convince him to join you guys!! :shrug:

It's as if someone here would still have hope T.Silva would sign for Barça this summer.
EMD does!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You've been spending too much time on the Caf. Also, your anti-Cesc agenda is nauseating.

Part of the reason they are so ignorant is because they trust you as a valid source on what's happening at Barca.

You obviously haven't been spending much time on the caf to conclude I spend too much there, have an anti-Cesc agenda and that I am the source for Cesc rumours much less that I am the source for anything Barcelona on a United forum

I have no Cesc agenda, I don't like the person/player - let me check where in the club by laws or forum manifesto I need to spin left/right for a gloryhunter who quit the club, then sheepishly tried to get his way back when the club he left had to fork out millions and then mysteriously is the target of repeated bids from one of the biggest clubs in the world in United...But sure, Cesc & his reps had nothing to do with it

I'll tell you what, that sort of ignorance is what I find nauseating

Superfly

Banned
I have no Cesc agenda, I don't like the person/player - let me check where in the club by laws or forum manifesto I need to spin left/right for a gloryhunter who quit the club, then sheepishly tried to get his way back when the club he left had to fork out millions and then mysteriously is the target of repeated bids from one of the biggest clubs in the world in United...But sure, Cesc & his reps had nothing to do with it

:facepalm:

Ursegor

World Champion

:facepalm:

Irish_Cules

Tata seems to be determined to introduce more fast paced direct attacks to our game. This can surely only be good for Cesc. This really could be his season.

spark

\

Says he doesn't have an agenda, then proceeds to confirm agenda :worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You simply can't please some people... He finally said loud and clear that he's staying and still gets shit thrown his way...

dmode

You obviously haven't been spending much time on the caf to conclude I spend too much there, have an anti-Cesc agenda and that I am the source for Cesc rumours much less that I am the source for anything Barcelona on a United forum

I'll tell you what, that sort of ignorance is what I find nauseating

"I have no Cesc agenda", seems a lot like "I am not a racist, but.."

P

PhilS

Tata seems to be determined to introduce more fast paced direct attacks to our game. This can surely only be good for Cesc. This really could be his season.

I think so, too. The change in coaches, better passes from the forwards allowing Cesc to shoot more, and Xavi starting to fade just a bit. He's been the best offensive midfielder on the team this pre-season, which is a pretty lofty rank.

Cesc could be the #2 highest scorer on the team this year. The man can shoot. Will he still be the backup centerforward?

mixer

Despite Cesc saying yesterday he will stay at Barcelona, Man United will make a third and final bid of 46M for the midfielder. [daily star]

They don't know the time passes and there's not much time till the deadline day? They just keep bidding for Cesc who'll 100% stay :facepalm:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Despite Cesc saying yesterday he will stay at Barcelona, Man United will make a third and final bid of 46M for the midfielder. [daily star]

They don't know the time passes and there's not much time till the deadline day? They just keep bidding for Cesc who'll 100% stay :facepalm:
What a load of rubbish.

Home of Barca Fans