Cesc Fàbregas

Yugi

I have no Cesc agenda, I don't like the person/player - let me check where in the club by laws or forum manifesto I need to spin left/right for a gloryhunter who quit the club, then sheepishly tried to get his way back when the club he left had to fork out millions and then mysteriously is the target of repeated bids from one of the biggest clubs in the world in United...But sure, Cesc & his reps had nothing to do with it

yeah, no agenda at all :lol:

spark

Vidic has played far less football than Puyol in the last two seasons ffs. What would we do with another prone to injury defender who to make matters worse can't play a high line?

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
we will never ever sell messi, iniesta, cesc. others can be negotiable.
There's no way Rosell would reject a bid of De Gea and Kagawa for Fabregas... I mean I know it won't happen but that would be one hell of an offer and even the dumber that Rosell won't reject it. I mean a replacement for Fabregas right away, in an arguebly better player, and a long term replacement for Valdes!!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
There's no way Rosell would reject a bid of De Gea and Kagawa for Fabregas... I mean I know it won't happen but that would be one hell of an offer and even the dumber that Rosell won't reject it. I mean a replacement for Fabregas right away, in an arguebly better player, and a long term replacement for Valdes!!
kagawa better than cesc?? no way.
and like we won't sell cesc they won't sell de gea.

Neal Faradinho

Kagawa is not better than Cesc.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pretty much...its fanboy nirvana

How is it? We rightly praising him for staying loyal to us, and for the brilliant football he's playing at the moment. I have no problems with those who think he is playing badly (like the second half of last season. Even those people were a bit harsh considering he was out of position). If he plays badly I and other others will criticise, that's not fanboysim.

You on the other hand keep up this agenda even when he is playing well and there is nothing to criticise.

Also, you're bringing up incidents from literally ten years ago. He's ended up here eventually. Have you considered moving on? Even Xavi was on the brink of leaving us and it was his family that stopped him, he wanted to join Milan. Is he a glory hunter too?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans