Cesc Fàbregas

raskolnikov

Cesc almost got fucked up again

images

Alik

So another MotM performance from Cesc. How can you hate on him?

Hope he recovers soon and keeps it up.

ShandyFFM

What the hell is going on Predo,Cesc,Messi injured seems like we are the only team again with injuries. Wish real had some trouble too.

Stric

Too many injuries this pre-season. Not good. And I hate the fact that all these teams play like it's their last game. Chill the f out, would you. It's a friendly. I can't believe there was actually a "fight" in a friendly pre-season game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cesc: Thanks everyone for all your messages and support, tomorrow once I'm in Barcelona I will do more medical tests. Keep you updated! ‪#‎fcbtour‬

Ursegor

World Champion
Relax, he is not injured. He is "injured" to avoid playing the Spain friendly on the moon or wherever they are traveling again. Same with Busquets. Doesn't go to the Spain friendly but starts the Barca friendly against Malaysia. lol

Duke

So another MotM performance from Cesc. How can you hate on him?

Hope he recovers soon and keeps it up.

I think I'm one of few here who really believe in him, he has so much quality in him and will show it this season as we will rely more on him than Xavi

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wouldn't say that. Xavi is the only tempo keeper and a true football legend. He's still got it too but needs to be managed. You're right that Cesc will be involved this year and he will really show everyone his full talents hopefully.

Meitux

I wouldn't say that. Xavi is the only tempo keeper and a true football legend. He's still got it too but needs to be managed. You're right that Cesc will be involved this year and he will really show everyone his full talents hopefully.
Yeah i don't think its hard to understand that Cesc is an attacking midfielder and not a player to control the midfield. He has shown his quality in this role in pre season games. He never really performed when he was used as central midfielder. Its just about the fact that the timing of his transfer was wrong. Iniesta is ahaid of him in this particular role so thats why his transfer wasn't really necessary, at least for now..

Home of Barca Fans