Cesc Fàbregas

Kerrybai

I think this is going to be a great year for Cesc. He will never control a the midfield like Xavi but we knew that all along, he's simply not that type of player. In a direct attack there are few better players than him out there. Now we just need Iniesta and Busquets to provide control in midfield while Cesc is given the freedom to attack.

Ursegor

World Champion
Any idea on how long he'll be out for?

Until the next official game would be my guess. Was hilarious how Pique, Messi etc. were all laughing their asses off and whispering stuff with their hands covering their mouths when Fabregas went down "injured".

Meanwhile, that's Messi, Alexis, Villa and Neymar now which link up very well with FabreGOAT. :cesc:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Although no recovery time has been announced, Cesc, who has a sprained ankle, could be available for Sunday's game against Levante. [sport]

Kerrybai

:facepalm1:

The article is basically saying that despite him coming out and saying he doesn't want to join Manchester United but stay at his dream club Barcelona that he does in fact want to join Manchester United. Why I hate English Journalism, pile of sh*t.

Nothing wrong with english journalism, just steer clear of the tabloids. It's no different to reading the Bulls### printed by the likes of Marca and AS.

Povikas

Brandon
cesc.jpg

PaCmAn

Man United are prepared to offer up to 47M for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas in the final week of the transfer window. [telegraph],

Checked red cafe and they're getting excited again.

mixer

Man United are prepared to offer up to 47M for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas in the final week of the transfer window. [telegraph]

mazp

lol, well desperate times call for desperate measures... And to think some fans called Barca's pursuit of Silva embarrassing..

Home of Barca Fans