Cesc Fàbregas

Ursegor

World Champion
True , but so far he didn't play as a 50 M guy for us .

He did. For example in the first half of the previous 2 seasons. He just dipped in the second half of the season. Still getting the Arsenal DNA out of his system IMO (RvP had a 10+ game goalscoring drought in the second half last season for United afaik). :coffee: Third time's a charm.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

He did. For example in the first half of the previous 2 seasons. He just dipped in the second half of the season. Still getting the Arsenal DNA out of his system IMO. :coffee:

I was refering as an overall performance of the last 2 seasons but yes , he is really good in the first part of the season.

Garrus

Pretty much his market value. How many midfielders more valuable than Fabregas are out there? Iniesta and ... uhmmm ... yeah, that's it.
You do realize that you're in a forum where most think thiago is a better player and should've got more playing time than cesc last season....

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Just papers here recycling their rubbish. I doubt United would go in for a player who made it clear that he wanted to stay.

F

Flavia

ESPN is saying man utd are after ozil or modric now. I don't believe they'll bid again for Cesc, can't be that dumb.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
ESPN is saying man utd are after ozil or modric now. I don't believe they'll bid again for Cesc, can't be that dumb.

Ozil and Modric is still pretty dumb, specially Modric who looks set to be Ancelotti's main midfield man. I can see Ozil leaving for some ridiculous sum, but it's not very likely.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I doubt Özil would leave, but I also believe it would do him good. He seems to be doing better without Ronaldo, at least goal-wise.

Robbie

Cesc, Ozil, and Modric are all playing for clubs that are bigger than United, who have no need to sell and are competing for trophies. 50mil is worthless if it would cost that much or more to buy a replacement that is just as good, and with one month to do it? It makes no sense.

Home of Barca Fans