Cesc Fàbregas

Stric

I thought it was a good calll to have him play tonight, especially alongside Xavi. It's a strange decision when you look at it from another perspective (benching Iniesta, that is), but it still makes sense. Fabregas has been in very good form, Iniesta not so much, and he plays best with Xavi next to him. Good performance today. Not his best, but the team wasn't playing at their best as a unit either.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I thought it was a good calll to have him play tonight, especially alongside Xavi. It's a strange decision when you look at it from another perspective (benching Iniesta, that is), but it still makes sense. Fabregas has been in very good form, Iniesta not so much, and he plays best with Xavi next to him. Good performance today. Not his best, but the team wasn't playing at their best as a unit either.

Correct sir... And it was very difficult to work or create something against Atlético's wall of death...

Jaykob

Did absolutely nothing today except not be in the central midfield.

I don't think Fabregas Messi and Neymar works as they tend to occupy the same space on the pitch which results in an imbalance

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I kinda liked Cesc tonight. Certainly did more than any other attacking player + put in a good defensive effort.

Darko

A bit dissapointed with him,because the only amazing pass that carved open their defense was from Busi.Not saying Cesc had a bad game,he tried to combine with Neymar and make things happen but I kinda expected more.

CatalinR10

Nice way to finish 100 games for Barca.

BSy1cHQCAAAsYul.jpg

Armando929

His passing is great. Some nice runs too and good defensive effort. Atleti's roughhousing tactics prevented him and the rest of the guys to really shine.

Home of Barca Fans