Cesc Fàbregas

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Are you seriously referring to Xavi as "old man"?

That comment by Jadentheman really comes across as incredibly ignorant. Unbelievable...

(And yeah, I also think Xavi should play less. But try to say that with a bit more respect for the man that played 750+ games for our team...)

dlx3

just watched highlights of yesterdays game, only thing i saw cesc doing, was putting his hands on his had for nto scoring

He had at least 4 briliant passes that should ended with goal. He was our best player on the pitch IMO.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Don't know if it was mentioned, but on Wednesday, he passed a milestone for us by playing his 100th game for the club.

F

Flavia

Don't know if it was mentioned, but on Wednesday, he passed a milestone for us by playing his 100th game for the club.
Actually, he can reach 100 games if he plays against atletico next wednesday. He's at 99 official games right now.

PaCmAn

English club Manchester United are preparing a final 46.5M offer for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sunday mirror]

Co0ter

Fabregas has been our best player in preseason and so far this season. He's been really impressing me; not slowing down the play as much and making better decision on when to dribble and when not to. I've had high hopes for him since his transfer, I hope he keeps this up and continues improving.

I'd love to see neymar-messi
fab
xavi iniesta
busquets

but who is going to do the defensive work? it'd be an entirely different philosophy.

pepi

Cesc: "Becoming a father? I'm very happy. It's possible that this new sense of responsibility is transmitted onto the pitch." [tve]

Soooo .... he forgets his attacking side and becomes the new Xavi! PERIOD!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Wow what a tactical innovator you are. There were several suggesting it including myself two years ago.

Faceless

No more faces at night
He definitely have to start tonight. He's on fire and we should unleash it on them. I can't see who deserves to start more than him and Messi.

Home of Barca Fans