Cesc Fàbregas

Hamzah

High Definition Member
if he doesn't have a MOM performance every week people start complaining. Same with Neymar and Messi.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 1 h
Cesc: "I've always wanted to triumph at Barça, it's my dream. I'll fight and give everything to win over the fans." [catradio]

Cesc: "Barcelona fans are the most demanding fans in the world, but also the most honest ones." [catalunya radio]

Cesc: "There won't be another Xavi. He's my football father. In every game, every training, he gives a football lesson." [catradio]

He also said: "Sadly Victor will go and we have to accept it. Reina is one of the favorites. He's a great gk, has the advantage of knowing us and brings a lot of joy to the dressing room"

Galning

LOL if Reina is going to be our first keeper.. even if it's only for a year. I sure hope he surprises all of us if he comes.

CatalinR10

BWaHEAXIMAAt3T7.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cesc: "My future? I want to be at Barça for many years, triumph here, become an idol and lift many trophies with the club." [catradio]

KhaledBarca

off-topic: I don't know why people act as if Reina is poor GK. He's world class!
If Valdes leaves [hope he stays], I don't mind if we get Reina + a young GK.

Egert

Estonian Culé
LOL if Reina is going to be our first keeper.. even if it's only for a year. I sure hope he surprises all of us if he comes.

Barca want Reina as 2nd choice goalkeeper and Courtois or Ter Stegen as 1st choice. Pinto is very near to ending his career and Oier isnt the man to have 2nd choice.
So I really hope Ter Stegen and Reina both come in the summer. But i think that Ter Stegen will come :).

neo_wolf

I don't think Reina would sign with a club that will put him as a second choice.
From what i read in the catalan papers Ter Stegen is the one who looks to be joining.

As for Cesc, he is playing top quality this season, hopefully with the rotations he will keep it for the entire season.

KhaledBarca

Signing Ter Stegan alone is very risky. He's inexperienced, and he needs time to adapt. Reina grew up at La Masia, and he's friends with most of our players. He'll fit in quickly, so if Ter Stegan under performs we'll still have Reina.

I would sign Reina and Ter Stegan to replace Valdes & Pinto.
For example: Ter Stegan can play Liga games and Reina the Super Cup, Copa and UCL games...

abual3bed1

Why not using the SAF maneuver with De Gea and Lindegaard in 11/12?. Made them have a fierce competition until the Spaniard cemented himself in the team.

Jadentheman

Signing Ter Stegan alone is very risky. He's inexperienced, and he needs time to adapt. Reina grew up at La Masia, and he's friends with most of our players. He'll fit in quickly, so if Ter Stegan under performs we'll still have Reina.

I would sign Reina and Ter Stegan to replace Valdes & Pinto.
For example: Ter Stegan can play Liga games and Reina the Super Cup, Copa and UCL games...

Other way around.

Home of Barca Fans