Cesc Fàbregas

Truthist

I don't like Cesc as a false 9 either but in this game Neymar only looked better than him up there because at that point when Cesc got subbed off Celtic were throwing men forward to try and equalize. Not sure he would have done as well in the first half when Celtic packed the middle. Even Messi has to drop way too deep or escape to the right wing against such opponents.

Perhaps you're right but I think mobility and dribbling are crucial for a false 9. Neymar may not have done as well with a packed middle but his ability to dribble would have won him free kicks in dangerous areas.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess he did everything he could playing as false 9. There wasn't much space for him to use and when we got that counter he showed the determination to run and scored that brilliant header.

tello

He is really good at headers, I guess the best of our team. You can tell he played for 8 years in EPL...

barcanuck

A1-1814445402.jpg

Dat header :)

BarcaGirl

Conversation between Daniella, Antonella and Nuria on IG :D

2nip1qw.jpg

Just the imagination of Leo, Cesc and Xavi playing Candy Crush cracks me up :lol:

johan

Glad to see Cesc getting the love he deserves, great player it would be amazing to have him back at Arsenal one day but I don't think we will be that lucky

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Cesc is better than Ozil especially in our system. It's not a good trade. I think Cesc will go back to arsenal,though in a few years.

Home of Barca Fans