Cesc Fàbregas

L

linetty

He plays as a CM actually, they are switching positions quite often

Last edited:

CatalinR10

BgdtJrHCcAAWM1y.jpg

big_man

We need to trust him more to play the deeper role. Notice I didn't say "Xavi role", we simply don't need another Xavi because his role is irreplaceable and we have to adapt to his decline. Cesc is the best in the world at what he does. If he improves the defensive side of his game we have a monster on our hands.

e28makaveli

Great game by my man Fab. The passes, the covering and the occasional dirty work. He was all over the pitch.

One of my favorite Barca players.

e28makaveli

We need to trust him more to play the deeper role. Notice I didn't say "Xavi role", we simply don't need another Xavi because his role is irreplaceable and we have to adapt to his decline. Cesc is the best in the world at what he does. If he improves the defensive side of his game we have a monster on our hands.

Yup.

DinhoR10

It'd be best to start Cesc but if we do we probably cant play both Alves and Alba since we'll need a defensive minded player in the back maybe Tata is going to play bartra as a RB/LB?

Vapor

:worthy::worthy: Fucking KING out there. I've always had a lot of faith in Fabregas... and he is showing why now. Truly is a GREAT player at his best, and he has been playing at a high level this entire season. Definitely needs to see some time vs City in my opinion... absolutely bossed the match. Not only did he thread creative through pass after creative pass... but he controlled the possession game nicely as well.

The perfect compliment to Iniesta... while Iniesta brings attack-minded dribbling, Cesc threads in those passes like no one's business. Our strongest attacking midfield combination no doubt, IMO. When they play together, chances just happen, we penetrate and we create.

Home of Barca Fans