Cesc Fàbregas

CatalinR10

He's starting.

1065.gif

Yugi

let´s make a bet what time he will lose his first ball....I think 40 seconds into the match...your bets, guys? :cesc:

CatalinR10

let´s make a bet what time he will lose his first ball....I think 40 seconds into the match...your bets, guys? :cesc:

I bet that next time I see Cesc starting in a important match , I will hit my head with a brick untill I pass out.

barcanuck

He's a disgrace. But it's Xavi's fault anyway he is the one coaching this team since Pep left. Xavi can fuck off and coach Barca B for all I care.

Yugi

sooooo, Cesc came off in 60th minute and after that we scored a goal, started to play really good and almost won this game

1206_900.gif

but he lost his first ball 1 minute and 5 seconds in to the game so that´s a step up from 45s I predicted...in other word, he stepped it up

ALIENS2.gif

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His first half was his usual slow self, not bad but not good... But oh boy, the ten minutes in of the second half were horrendous!

Superstar85

sooooo, Cesc came off in 60th minute and after that we scored a goal, started to play really good and almost won this game

1206_900.gif

but he lost his first ball 1 minute and 5 seconds in to the game so that´s a step up from 45s I predicted...in other word, he stepped it up

ALIENS2.gif

You really believe Barca played better after he came out??? They still created nothing apart from when Neymar hit the post towards the end.
Barca had about 70% possession in both halfs but didn't create anything.

CatalinR10

You really believe Barca played better after he came out??? They still created nothing apart from when Neymar hit the post towards the end.
Barca had about 70% possession in both halfs but didn't create anything.

Barcelona plays waaay better without Cesc. Lucky thing that I managed to bet 100 euros on Real Madrid after I saw that Cesc was starting.

F

Flavia

I don't even know anymore if he's being so bad because of himself, or Tata's tactics.

Armando929

He was played out of position IMO and Tata's tactics just don't suit him.

Cesc is at his best when he has a striker in front of him providing movement so that he can unleash those through balls in the final 3rd.

Home of Barca Fans