Cesc Fàbregas

Ursegor

World Champion
Almost cost us the league title with that giveaway towards the end when Elche luckily missed the gaping net on the counter.

F

Flavia

He was alright. He should try shooting more, he has a good shot. Not an untouchable to me at all, really. If good money comes, I'd sell. But at least 40m. Not for less.

CatalinR10

Once again , for the 100'th time in 3 years he proves that a midfield of Iniesta- Cesc doesn't work. Still , he had a decent first half with some great long balls. He is really really lucky that his mistake didn't result in a goal. Everyone would have been pointing fingers at him for the Liga loss.

B

beautifulgame

See now what did Cesc do?

i'm not having a go at the guy but he fumbles about the ball when the play is quick and loses it under pressure. he becomes a liability simply because he tries to dribble without support or makes too many flat angled passes that if/when intercepted are really dangerous.

i don't dislike the guy but he does not take good enough care of the ball and position in the middle of the field and is not good enough to play in the forward line. this is still the difficulty.

i'd sell him before i'd sell alexis. nothing against his character at all. he'd enjoy a better career with a different team like arsenal and we need a different player.

Superstar85

See now what did Cesc do?

i'm not having a go at the guy but he fumbles about the ball when the play is quick and loses it under pressure. he becomes a liability simply because he tries to dribble without support or makes too many flat angled passes that if/when intercepted are really dangerous.

i don't dislike the guy but he does not take good enough care of the ball and position in the middle of the field and is not good enough to play in the forward line. this is still the difficulty.

i'd sell him before i'd sell alexis. nothing against his character at all. he'd enjoy a better career with a different team like arsenal and we need a different player.

Or Barca's style of play needs modification (not really because of Cesc by the way).
The team's style of play is not suited for Alexis either, but between the 2 of them, there's no way Alexis is the more important player.

Home of Barca Fans