Cesc Fàbregas

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah great. Its not like many matches have been messed up due to Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta not doing well by starting together.

F

Flavia

In midfield, instead of Xavi. Let's see how he plays. Hope he shuts me up completely.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
ijPA0u4G2JwLX.gif

Prove your worth today or we gunna miss your tickles.. Vamos !!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think it's crazy to judge his whole time here on one game. It depends on the whole team performance. Lack of logical thinking on here.

First half of the season good performance... No credit for cesc

Any bad game second half of season... Cesc fault.

F

Flavia

I think it's crazy to judge his whole time here on one game. It depends on the whole team performance. Lack of logical thinking on here.

No judging his whole time here. But he's due a top performance in a important match like this. And he's playing in his preferred position today. And I think he gets credit for the 'st half of the season. he always does... but his 2nd half usually is so bad it doesn't really matter.

CatalinR10

Actually I remember the first part of the season Cesc got a lot of praise from me and from most of the members even if he scored or assisted against small - medium teams . People were starting to say that he finally got a place in the starting 11 , that he will replace Xavi succesfully only to face the harsh reality when he got in that bad phase of his in the second part of the season for the 3'rd consecutive time :lol:

And he's playing in his preferred position today.

Since he is playing instead of Xavi and there's Iniesta also on the field , what would that position be ?

Because he's not good at mentaining tempo or controling the midlfield.

F

Flavia

Since he is playing instead of Xavi and there's Iniesta also on the field , what would that position be ?

Because he's not good at mentaining tempo or controling the midlfield.

I don't know, i'm just stating what his defensors were saying to justify his bad performances. That he plays better in the cm position. There he is :p

Home of Barca Fans