Cesc Fàbregas

Armando929

He wasn't bad today. The tactics were, though.

Cesc had some good defensive work and though Alexis goal was a bit lucky, that through ball from Cesc to find Messi was world class.

The team hasn't played well in a long time. All this crossing without a tall striker to find is nonsense.

I still think we need a striker but I doubt we'll get one. Messi wants to play in the center and that won't change.

CityFanInPeace

Not sure if this is right forum but here goes. Is he going to be sold?

I'm hoping you guys have the real story because the press always make up stories, like last summer he was going to United etc. I'd rather him not come back to England if he's not coming here, especially with our FFP restriction.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He wasn't bad today. The tactics were, though.

Cesc had some good defensive work and though Alexis goal was a bit lucky, that through ball from Cesc to find Messi was world class.

The team hasn't played well in a long time. All this crossing without a tall striker to find is nonsense.

I still think we need a striker but I doubt we'll get one. Messi wants to play in the center and that won't change.

I don't get why this is said all the time when the guy himself said that he prefers to play behind a striker?

Stric

Cesc isn't going anywhere. No coach in their right mind will come to Barca and suggest selling Fabregas, of all players, to the board that bought him just a few years ago.

Also, Fabregas is the reason why we were able to score in the first place. No other player would have or could have made that pass.

The tactics were horrid, ineista and cesc were left stranded while alves got the ball everytime.

That's the problem. The ball keeps going to Alves, because he's unmarked. He's unmarked because he's useless in that particular situation. Width is overrated in that sense, especially for Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need depth in our squad. We'll just add to the problems if we offload him and are unable to find a suitable replacement.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
One thing is tactics and another one one just standing there waiting patiently until the ball rolls into his feet like he did today...

DinhoR10

Cesc isn't going anywhere. No coach in their right mind will come to Barca and suggest selling Fabregas, of all players, to the board that bought him just a few years ago.

Also, Fabregas is the reason why we were able to score in the first place. No other player would have or could have made that pass.

Iniesta messi and maybe xavi probably could have made that pass, not discounting your point about not selling him because he should be here but he's not the only person that could've made that pass.

ebieymjunior

I don't mind Cesc staying (deeper squad), but he really needs to work on his short passing, controlling and keeping of the ball, not loosing the ball, and consistency.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
tumblr_mhcpfpTskx1s4wddeo1_500.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
Normally I would be all over him right now but even in my infinite Cesc hate I can't ignore how bad Tata's "tactics" are. This team can't keep the ball in any meaningful area of the pitch anymore. Even Messi and Iniesta look like turds. When Atletico were behind and had an incentive to attack and came forward we couldn't keep the ball for 3 seconds. The lack of any sort of shape could already be observed against Ajax or Athletic Bilbao earlier this season. But back then I thought it's just a transition and the team will get used to Tata's tactics. Looks like he's simply clueless. Glad he's officially gone. Getting rid of him is like a trophy tbh.

ha shouldn't have declared Tata > Pep so early on that other forum, eh?

It was frankly unbelievable how intent Barca were on clearing the ball at all costs. Unrecognizable. End of cycle.

Home of Barca Fans