Cesc Fàbregas

Egert

Estonian Culé
De Gea (Man United): "I've tried to convince Cesc to join United but it's difficult. He feels great at Barça, it's his home." [ser]

Lomar1o

LOL we can't sign any WC player these days and you are willing to let Cesc go, beyond me

what should've been beyond you is getting cesc for more than 15 mil when we got him. i was against his transfer since day one, especially for the amount and the nerves it cost us. but no matter who we get it will be the same as long as xavi isn't benched. if that problem is solved, then i think ozil/fabregas swap would be great. getting mata instead of fab would also be great. even coutinho would be great. koke, rakitic. there are so many mobile and strong players we could get instead of this declining turtle. fabregas ain't shit, he's way fucking overrated. i'll go as far as saying that rafinha will be even more useful to us if he's played more often. fabregas can go fuck himself

L

linetty

what should've been beyond you is getting cesc for more than 15 mil when we got him. i was against his transfer since day one, especially for the amount and the nerves it cost us. but no matter who we get it will be the same as long as xavi isn't benched. if that problem is solved, then i think ozil/fabregas swap would be great. getting mata instead of fab would also be great. even coutinho would be great. koke, rakitic. there are so many mobile and strong players we could get instead of this declining turtle. fabregas ain't shit, he's way fucking overrated. i'll go as far as saying that rafinha will be even more useful to us if he's played more often. fabregas can go fuck himself
Your blind hate for Cesc is annoying.

Ozil is average at best recently. Same goes for Mata. Coutinho would be lost here. Koke would be expensive as hell and is a player of our great rivals.

Only Rakitić is a reasonable option but still not really good enough, in my opinion.

And... Fabregas declining? This one made me laugh, really.

oggydude

Love DDG, I thought it would be the other way round if he got in the Spain squad with the Barca/RM trying to move him away from United, but his love for us is strong first Thiago then Cesc and then Mata, he should be paid extra agent fees when it comes to Spanish players. But seriously have to wonder whether Cesc would fit in at Utd he's not exactly a box to box midfielder. Surely Wenger will buy him back for 22.5mil if we even go for him, so we need to move on.

Butaan4barca

Cesc Fabregas might be one of the best CM today, but you need to look at other things aswell, which maintain the dressing room environment as good.

The players personality might become the reason of his exit, examples : eto, Ibrahomich. in recent history.

CatalinR10

Even though I really really wanted him out as soon as possible , now I have second doubts. Seeing that the board plans to sign some mediocre deffenders , I doubt they will sign a better replacement for him.

H

Haruko The Goon

SELL FABREGAS?

Oh My lordy Lord. I'd only understand it, if you were to move for a player like Kroos. Other than that, you keep Cesc Fabregas will all your power. Little bit of a scapegoat for this years blunders?? I think it's quite possible.

Everyone demands change when things don't go smoothly, understandable. It happens whenever a club fails, whether it's in Spain, or in Germany or even England. But sooooo much underrating of Cesc.

If you do sell him, I guarantee you'll regret it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I hope we'll keep him. He is important player. He just needs some motivation from the manager. He was a killer in the start of the season.

Darko

Tbh his shit 2nd part of the season form goes together with Barca's for the past 2 years, we start the season with a dozen wins, demolishing teams with Cesc getting a lot of goals and assists, beat the easy teams in the group stages of the CL, but then we start dropping points and come up against the likes of Real, Bayern and Atletico in the Cup/CL.
I don't think we should sell him, but I don't think he deserves to be in the starting 11 with what he has shown against the big teams in the past couple of years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
SELL FABREGAS?

Oh My lordy Lord. I'd only understand it, if you were to move for a player like Kroos. Other than that, you keep Cesc Fabregas will all your power. Little bit of a scapegoat for this years blunders?? I think it's quite possible.

Everyone demands change when things don't go smoothly, understandable. It happens whenever a club fails, whether it's in Spain, or in Germany or even England. But sooooo much underrating of Cesc.

If you do sell him, I guarantee you'll regret it.

This.

But hey, we can always get on our knees to beg an EPL club to sell Cesc back to us a couple of years later for 90m. :lol:

CatalinR10

This.

But hey, we can always get on our knees to beg an EPL club to sell Cesc back to us a couple of years later for 90m. :lol:

If we sell him , we won't buy him back. 3 seasons was more than enough to see that Cesc doesn't fit here. We'll only regret selling him if we don't get Kross or Gundogan or someone else who fits the Xavi role , Cesc doesn't .

Home of Barca Fans